Daytons first Sunday ride of '09?

NinjaNick

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already thanked Jeremi in his profile, but thanks again for giving us pictures homie. Where the hell is E at? He not posting up shit?! :lol: Post yours too E. :cool:

I will get mine posted soon probably tomorrow afternoon, I haven't been home since sat. Morning so yeah there's a little problem. But I knew jeremi had it covered so I got a little more experimental, and sorry nick the pictures I got of you totally suck!!! :( but there I'd plenty of season left to go.

And jarvis I have a good pic of you not showing off the rodeo skilz!

No problem it was fun to shoot even if things weren't ideal. I was going shoot it with a little motion blur in the background to give that sense of action, but this was the first time out panning while shooting this year and I'm sure I wouldn't have had as many keepers doing that with only one chance to get a shot per rider.

As long as they have a helmet, I'm not their parents. I don't care what others wear, it's their life or skin, not mine. Like I always say, I'm not a babysitter. No helmet though, many of us won't let you ride then.

I didn't register on your camera E? What happened man? :(