New car 2006 Z4 M Roadster

Second Gen

Finally found the BMW Z4M I was looking for Friday.

2006 BMW Z4M

17K on the clock

Silver Exterior

Black Interior

Really drives nice too. Will have to say it will take time to get used to a NA car over the single turbo FD/RX7 I sold a while back. Just a different animal and will adjust. Shame I will not get a chance to drive much with the top down until it is time to put it up for the year.

Pic in my album (Still have issues posting up links off Picassa or other hosting sites.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=857&pictureid=7371

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=857&pictureid=7372

Edited by Paul

Nice pick up! Love the Z's. My nieghbor won a black on black M Series like that from HP. I've only drove it a couple times but let's just say all the love I had for me long lost S2000 was long lost after those drives.

Fun car and will be great come warm days.

I have had hard tops for years and really miss having a vert. As mentioned above the car will be moth balled in a couple weeks as a vert does not work well in the snow.. As for being chicken. I can only say "Cluck Cluck" Plus the Tundra will be just find with the white stuff.

Thanks for the compliments - Except being a girls car - Evan isn't a Legacy a tree huggers car?

soft top = lame...looks like a chick car to me.

hard top = tits. saw one just tonight, and it was fucking sexy

I had an S2000 with a soft top....wasn't lame. I never put the top up. Car never saw rain and was washed with the top down even. Convertibles need to be left topless.