Neighborhood Buck

Turbotrio

I came in here not knowing what to expect.

I expected photos. I was not disappointed.

But you might want to put something on your windows so he doesn't see his own reflection and get all "That's my doe, you bastard" on himself and come crashing through your living room.

Saw one crossing county line rd in Westerville just west of Westerville North the other night. Nothing but suburb houses around.

I've seen deer around my house in Clinvonville. Just last week we saw a Buck cross high street darting in between cars in front of us nearly as big as the 2 posted here. I know we have woods and rivers around here but it still feels weird to see big animals like that.

My faith in Internet stories has been restored. Finally, some honesty in big buck hunting stories.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h138/rfrf5500/BUCK_zpseb7ddb24.jpg

Above is a picture of the new world record whitetail buck. It was taken by the cousin of a co-worker's sister's uncle's best friend's son-in-law's niece's hairdresser's neighbor's ex-boyfriend's oldest nephew. Reportedly it will score 2603-1/8 by B&C standard and was shot in West Texas on a really windy day, 85 degrees downhill, around a curve at 900 yards with a .22 cal. rifle.

Supposedly, this deer had killed a Brahma bull, two Land Rovers, and six Jehovah's Witnesses in the last two weeks alone. They said it was winning a fight with Bigfoot when it was shot. It has also been confirmed that the buck had been seen drinking discharge water from a nuclear power plant.

Honestly and Sincerely,

Barack H. Obama

My faith in Internet stories has been restored. Finally, some honesty in big buck hunting stories.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h138/rfrf5500/BUCK_zpseb7ddb24.jpg

Above is a picture of the new world record whitetail buck. It was taken by the cousin of a co-worker's sister's uncle's best friend's son-in-law's niece's hairdresser's neighbor's ex-boyfriend's oldest nephew. Reportedly it will score 2603-1/8 by B&C standard and was shot in West Texas on a really windy day, 85 degrees downhill, around a curve at 900 yards with a .22 cal. rifle.

Supposedly, this deer had killed a Brahma bull, two Land Rovers, and six Jehovah's Witnesses in the last two weeks alone. They said it was winning a fight with Bigfoot when it was shot. It has also been confirmed that the buck had been seen drinking discharge water from a nuclear power plant.

Honestly and Sincerely,

Barack H. Obama

Lol I just posted this on my fb not too long ago

got this one Friday afternoon with the bow at Wayne.......

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj37/0rion_album/11-8-13buck_zps315a00fb.jpg

Now I'm no hunter by any means, but you could've told me you beat that dear to death the way it looks in the picture. Really made me :lolguy:

when was that picture taken? Just curious to see how far along we are with the rut. That buck I shot was on a hot doe but I believe she was an early doe. There were several others with her that didn't show any signs of being hot. I was guessing rut would fire up this week and start tapering off this weekend.

when was that picture taken? Just curious to see how far along we are with the rut. That buck I shot was on a hot doe but I believe she was an early doe. There were several others with her that didn't show any signs of being hot. I was guessing rut would fire up this week and start tapering off this weekend.

That last pic was taken a few days ago.

Jeff

That last pic was taken a few days ago.

Jeff

that doesn't look good for this weekend. I already have my buck so I'm not worried about it too much but I'm still after a doe and once they go in lock down it gets tougher to kill either. Probably have a few chasing still but I bet the peak happened in the last day or two. Hoping to take my boy out for the youth gun season next week and try for his first.

that doesn't look good for this weekend. I already have my buck so I'm not worried about it too much but I'm still after a doe and once they go in lock down it gets tougher to kill either. Probably have a few chasing still but I bet the peak happened in the last day or two. Hoping to take my boy out for the youth gun season next week and try for his first.

I took a pic this morning of a pretty big Buck with a doe in a neighbors back-yard on the way to work this morning. Pretty far away but if its even mildly in focus I will post it up.

Jeff