STOLEN 2003 Cobra! PLEASE LOOK

-Alex-

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inside job?

Idk who was in possession of it this morning, but we had a few names previously of who stole it and who may have it in Newark. All my buddy really cared about was getting the car back. Hopefully the police can make an arrest or two.

Inside job?

Idk who was in possession of it this morning, but we had a few names previously of who stole it and who may have it in Newark. All my buddy really cared about was getting the car back. Hopefully the police can make an arrest or two.

Inside job meaning like friends or mechanic (I thought I read it was getting fixed somwhere)

Oh, no. Just a typical pill junkie got lucky getting the car when he did, then moved it north to some fellow worthless junkies.

This seems about right if they were riding around in it, instead of trying to profit off of it.

If there is such a thing, the best criminal is a dumb one.

The house is a known meth/crack house. Hopefully they catch the two dudes who my guy confronted. They took off running when he verified the vin number.

Andy you just earned the most well deserving rep points on CR in 2013 IMO.

Holy shit! What a great story to tell!! :fuckyeah: