Black Friday Crazies?

Zx2guy19

Stupid article is stupid.....

Almost everything on that list I have got GREAT deals on. TVs especially.

Last year I scored:

a 32" LCD for $89

a 39" LCD for $179

a 42" LCD for $188

a 50" LCD for $288

and a 60" LED razor thin smart TV for $677 (ofcoarse this was the only "higher end" TV which the article singles out)

Amazon, motherfuckers.

THIS!

I love my Black Friday deals... but get them all online. Most of which coming from Amazon.

That being said... the average computer user doesn't have a chance at the best GoldBox deals.

Stupid article is stupid.....

Almost everything on that list I have got GREAT deals on. TVs especially.

Last year I scored:

a 32" LCD for $89

a 39" LCD for $179

a 42" LCD for $188

a 50" LCD for $288

and a 60" LED razor thin smart TV for $677 (ofcoarse this was the only "higher end" TV which the article singles out)

THIS!

I love my Black Friday deals... but get them all online. Most of which coming from Amazon.

That being said... the average computer user doesn't have a chance at the best GoldBox deals.

+1 about that article

Yes some tools aren't the best deal but there are a lot great deals to be had. It's just like anything else you have to know what your buying.

Allooh, who graduated in August from Kent State University with a doctorate in audiology, has some time on his hands as he looks for a job.

Still, he's not completely sure what, if anything, he wants to buy. "I have plenty of time to look at the flyer," he says.

Stupid. Should be spending that week looking for a job.

I went out for the first time ever on Thankgiving. Ran to the Sears Hardware here in Pickerington for a few minutes, was gone less than 30 minutes total. Picked up:

10" Sliding Miter Saw ($169.99)

Miter Saw Stand ($49.99)

18" Craftsman Gas Chainsaw ($119.99)

Pair of saw horses ($12.49)

Was like $375 out the door, but it was a business expense for the new rentals. I've been looking to get a miter saw for awhile now and finally bit the bullet. Probably didn't need the stand, but fuck it.

Anyone else?

I'm the man of the house and learned long ago to let the wife do her thing on Friday and be the one to take the Urban Assault Van out to the malls or where ever she goes. No thanks. Her and her sisters and mom tear it up and I pity the bastards around them.

Me, I'm bringing my dad over here, and the kids and us are going to goof the hell off playing games, watching TV, eating leftovers and generally being guys.....with the exception of my 7 year old daughter who gets to carry a man-card for the day. :fa:

I went out last night with the wife and was surprised at the lack of crowds at most places. We walked right in to ToysRUs but spent an hour waiting to check out and there was noone at Best Buy. They still had vouchers for doorbusters at 1:30 today. We got 2 GS4's for 0.96 ea but had to wait an hour or so for the guy that coukd activate them. We ended up walking around and buying a 40" LED Samsung, 39" LED Samsung (for the in-laws), HP wireless printer, and a couple DVD's. It was tempting to pick up a Kindle Fire HD for $99, but didn't (they were still there this afternoon).

Cliffs: only lines were at the checkout, no rush for door busters.

The wife and I hosted Thanksgiving, then ran over to target(5 min from our house) at 8 just to see if we could somehow score one of the 50 inch tvs for 229, but no luck so we had starbucks.

Then i got up at 4 to run down to woodburys got there at 4:50 and they opened at 5, about 150 people ahead of me. Long story I bought the s+w ar 15 for $579 which is what I wanted.

Later today the wife went out and did her thing, we then went back to target and bought the jbl sound bar for $100.

mace