A great guy passed away last night

Duff1647545513

He was a member on here, but not very active on the board. Danny Toops passed away last night in a crash. I grew up with him and he was such a great person. His diesel performance company was just starting to really take off. Some of you should know him, he used to be into DSMs and would come out to meets and track rentals. Today is a sad day, I'm really at a loss for words. RIP Danny. Edited by Duff

Man, not what I wanted to wake up to this morning...still in shock. I knew something was up when Dyno Brian was calling and texting me early this morning. RIP man. Toops performace was just starting to take off, too. Duff, text me when you find out funeral arangements, I'm going to try my hardest to make a quick trip up there for it.

Man, not what I wanted to wake up to this morning...still in shock. I knew something was up when Dyno Brian was calling and texting me early this morning. RIP man. Toops performace was just starting to take off, too. Duff, text me when you find out funeral arangements, I'm going to try my hardest to make a quick trip up there for it.

Will do man

I remember when he challenged me to a fight at roosters almost a decade ago. He eventually grew up and we became acquaintances. I talked to him last week about his website. It's weird, he is the last message in my facebook inbox.

I remember this......sorry for those who lost a friend. Horrible time if there is such a thing.

I was not close to him but have known him for a lot of years. I just sold a set of injectors out of my truck that came from his puller years ago. It was very sad to be leaving town today and pass the site of the accident. Prayers go out to his family.

Hopefully others learn from this and it can save a life. Don't drink and drive and don't ride with others who have been drinking.

Danny and I have been friends for a long time, my heart literally stopped when I got the message this morning. Here is his arrangement schedule:

The viewing will be Sunday 3-7 at Newport Church of Christ and Christian union ( south of London on 38 right next to the firehouse). The funeral will be held Monday at 11 also at the same place. He will be buried at the Kirkwood cemetery.