20% off giftcards at Meijer today 11/30 ONLY

JaSSon

Meijer is running their Santa Bucks promotion TODAY 11/30. These Santa Bucks can be applied to a single general merchandise item, and can be used multiple times per transaction. Appears to be in store only. The deal is as follows:

$3 off $15 item, $5 off $25 item, $10 off $50 item, $20 off $100 item.

The Santa Bucks discount works with giftcards taken from Meijer's ELECTRONICS department (Not giftcards at the front of the store). I can confirm it works on: iTunes GCs, Google Play GCs, and Amazon Kindle Fire GCs. The Kindle Fire GCs spend like cash at Amazon.com.

Direct link to printable PDF coupons: http://slickdeals.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2369740&d=1385500602

More information @ SD: http://slickdeals.net/f/6482002-meijer-santa-bucks-11-30-only-b-m-20off100-10off50-5off25-3off15

Fliers with these coupons on them are available in store, and you can also clip these coupons to your Mperks account, however they will only be single use via Mperks.

Also, the $25 iTunes gift card is already on sale for $19. The $3 off $15 DOES stack, which nets you as many $25 iTunes GCs as you can afford for $16 a pop.

Thanks for wasting my time, the santa bucks does not work on gift cards. Clearly states on the coupon not valid on gift cards.

Thanks for not reading about the loophole. IT clearly WORKS ON THE CARDS LISTED ABOVE. Tool.

Thanks for wasting my time, the santa bucks does not work on gift cards. Clearly states on the coupon not valid on gift cards.

How much time was wasted by this? Will you survive? How ruined is this holiday season now because of this wasted time? Would you say you wasted more time on this post or more time reading the LOL Post?