College Football Thread v4.0

bicranium

There are two things that will do it for us IF we win this game tonight.

1: Beat up Tajh Boyd. That dude can play. we have GOT to get to him early and keep him out of rhythm.

2: Gameplan. I am a believer in Urban Meyer in bowl games. He is just a stone cold bastard to beat when he has a month to prepare. Our defense is what it is at this point, and all the strategy in the world isn't going to make the tackles for you, but if we can score points on every possession, or damn near every possession, it will be very difficult for any team to match that.

It has been interesting to see some "Coaching Geniuses" get snaked in the bowls this year. Art Briles, Mark Richt, Nick Saban, I'm looking at you.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homer pick: Clemson - 31 Ohio State - 51

Non-Homer pick: Clemson - 41 Ohio State - 28

About to hit the gym and get my flex on and then come home and get my pregame on. My hair is sure to look perfect throughout. Pics available upon request.

Anyone else see this vid yet? Drunk idiotic Alabama woman at the Sugar Bowl. Props to the OU guys for not throttling her. This is where you'd hope some big-ass OU woman would just snatch her and put a beating on her. People like this need lit up. Wtf is up with her kicking with those fucking boots?

Here's the direct link if the embedded vid isn't playing:

About to hit the gym and get my flex on and then come home and get my pregame on. My hair is sure to look perfect throughout. Pics available upon request.

Please make sure and post hair pics, maybe some flex pics too if you'd be kind enough :masturboy:

41-24 Clemson.

I just don't think we can match up with Watkins and getting pressure on Boyd is going to be tough. We'll score, but they'll score without question. I certainly hope the Bucks win, but it's an uphill battle against a pass-heavy team. Our playcalling has absolutely got to be Hyde-centric.

OH!

Clemson is way overrated. My homer pick, Defense step up. Vonn Bell makes this game his break out game. Shazier improves his draft stock, Bosa makes Boyd his bitch. Carlos Hyde runs for 200+ yards, Miller runs for 100 and passes for over 200. Ohio State 52 - Clemson 14

Just received a message from my cousin:

You hear the news? The Cleveland Browns coaching search is about to take a look at a former coaching legend in the state of Ohio as former Youngstown State and Ohio State head coach Jim Tressel will interview for their head coaching job according to Joe Dunn of Akron’s Fox Sports 1350

Interdasting.

Go Bucks! Beat Clemson!

Just received a message from my cousin:

Interdasting.

Go Bucks! Beat Clemson!

It was reported by Mary Kay Cabot. She's probably the worst NFL reporter out there.

Carlos Hyde runs for 200+ yards, Miller runs for 100 and passes for over 200. Ohio State 52 - Clemson 14

If this happens, I will take everyone that's posted at some point today (before this post) to dinner. Not kidding. (Score doesn't have to be exactly that, but MOV should be similar.)

If this happens, I will take everyone that's posted at some point today (before this post) to dinner. Not kidding. (Score doesn't have to be exactly that, but MOV should be similar.)

Screenshot

It's just a cheap, expensive excuse to get you to have dinner with me.

Swag or desperation? I vote swag, but then I'm biased.

Only if you make sure the hair is in tip top shape and the triceps are glistening

http://www.cirrusimage.com/Trees/ohio_buckeye_77.JPG

LOOKS PRETTY GREEN TO ME!

Seriously though, I wish if we were going to "update" the uniforms that they would throw some actual Grey in there. That said, I like these alternates better than any other ones so far...I guess I'm still a "young'in".