College Football Thread v4.0

bicranium

I am hoping that OSU feeds Hyde 40+ this game and just chews up clock, keeps Clemson off the field and wins by 7.

Hyde should get no less than 30 carries this game. I'm fucking le serious.

And if I see any of those stupid three yard outs to the receivers I'm going to punch a puppy. No and no, thanks.

Clemson is way overrated. My homer pick, Defense step up. Vonn Bell makes this game his break out game. Shazier improves his draft stock, Bosa makes Boyd his bitch. Carlos Hyde runs for 200+ yards, Miller runs for 100 and passes for over 200. Ohio State 52 - Clemson 14

Homer pick: OSU 34 Clemson 28

Non Homer pick: OSU 34 Clemson 38

OSU 45-28. I am a homer but I think Clemson is overrated.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/20qantj.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well matched teams this first quarter. So far it looks like the real two best teams are playing tonight. The anti sec fan in me wants Florida st to crush it tonight. The OSU fan in me want state to lose to complete a season of upsets. Great game though!.

Thank you lord for not letting us play in this game!

Maybe FSU was never challenged this year and over rated? Similar to Ohio State...

I think it is more of a culture shock effect for FSU. Auburn is used to playing against speed where as FSU is not. I think both teams are equally talented on both sides, but the difference is that Auburn is used to playing against teams with FSU's talent and speed.

^^ You are dreaming, wake up! ESPN will still suck off the SEC, they'll spin it like they already are "Auburn who was such a huge underdog showed how tough the SEC is tonight"

Mussberger already was post game.

So glad I don't have to hear about the SEC for at least another year. Good game, glad I could enjoy it without completely eating all of my fingernails and toenails.

So happy both the streak, and the BCS, end on the same night. What a game too.

That was entertaining. Auburn has to feel like they let that one get away, though.

Oh well, bring on the playoff.

These.

ESPN's "way too early" pre-season top 25 has Florida at 25. Florida. The team that lost to Georgia Southern. Florida.

Florida.

Florida. Florida.

Florida.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10246704/florida-state-leads-2014-way-too-early-top-25-rankings

Florida.

And they left out Mizzou.

Florida.

SEC lost to the ACC. FSU

SEC lost to the B1G. Huskers

SEC lost to the Big 12. Oklahoma

ESPN will still report they are the most powerful, most athletic, fastest, greatest conference ever(just picking a few random games I knew of).

FUCK the sec.