Biggest rip off thread

Mojoe

Like the title says, I want to see the biggest rip off listing for weapons or ammo related items.

Saw this at Cabela's last week for $24.99. Make note, it's 325 rounds

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-0520

I bought this same pack for $17.99 on sale at Dunhams sports store in Indiana.

http://www.surplusammo.com/22-lr-remington-36-grain-hp-golden-bullet-value-pack-525-round-brick/

I know there is more expensive ammo out there. What I've posted is not specialty ammo, but some of the most common seen for sale in stores.

Vances sells guns cheap out of their online retail store which is sportsman outdoor superstore. If you try to get Vances to match their own price, they will tell you no, you have to buy it from their store and pay the transfer fee of 45 dollars. They just love fucking over the locals I guess. That's why I haven't step foot in that store since they raised prices after last december.

Vances sells guns cheap out of their online retail store which is sportsman outdoor superstore. If you try to get Vances to match their own price, they will tell you no, you have to buy it from their store and pay the transfer fee of 45 dollars. They just love fucking over the locals I guess. That's why I haven't step foot in that store since they raised prices after last december.

1) Print.

2) Take to OVO.

3) Make purchase with matched price, no questions asked.

4) Save.