Any people still offroad on CR?

Berto

I'm heading down to black mountain the weekend of the 27th-29th. Was going to see if anyone would be interested in going. Going with a group of RZR's and one of them knows the off park trails well which is a unique opportunity to put in a 60-80 mile ride.

If anyone is interested in going let me know fairly soon. I am hoping to bring someone and offset fuel costs to get down there. I have a car hauler so plenty of space for just about anything

If you've never been, you aren't living.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Meetings and events? Daily Ride? Dunno

are there any private areas in the state where you can pay to ride? I ask because I bought a polaris scrambler 4x4 from my uncle in Missouri this fall and the title burned up in a house fire a couple years ago so I don't have a title to it. I'm going to work on getting my uncle busy and trying to get a replacement title for it but he's kinda hard to get motivated to do that sorta thing evidently haha. I'd like to be able to ride this thing somewhere besides the backyard in the meantime.

I'm going to stop into the bmv and talk to those guys.....just been busy with hunting season and now xmas and what not. I've heard everything from a bill of sale is all you need to I have to pay some ungodly amount of money for a title search or something? I've never had to do anything like this. I've asked him 2-3 times to apply for the lost title and I'll give him the money. He's older, cranky, and don't get out much so it may be a while if I have to wait on him. One thing I haven't figured out yet is if it's in his name or his son's name. He didn't remember haha. His son bought it and then he took over the payments through the bank. Didn't remember if he signed anything or just made the payments. I'm not worried about it being stolen because I know for a fact it's not....just gotta get this title BS straightened out so I can ride it on public ground.

are there any private areas in the state where you can pay to ride? I ask because I bought a polaris scrambler 4x4 from my uncle in Missouri this fall and the title burned up in a house fire a couple years ago so I don't have a title to it. I'm going to work on getting my uncle busy and trying to get a replacement title for it but he's kinda hard to get motivated to do that sorta thing evidently haha. I'd like to be able to ride this thing somewhere besides the backyard in the meantime.

Heiney Farms does rides throughout the year. They're private. Southington Off Road park up north won't mess with you either. But those are mostly for vehicles.