CR Drag Events for 2014 - New and Improved!

MrMeanGreen

CR will be having four 1/4 mile events (at least) this year as of now:

Spring

CR Day at the Raceway

Brought to you by Columbus Racing, LLC and National Trail Raceway

Saturday, April 26th

$40 entry per vehicle (tentatively, may be slightly cheaper)

This is still a private track rental provided by CR, but now with unlimited potential (Eliminations, True Street, Grudge, etc). CR had to go LLC for insurance and event purposes, but we're now officially recognized on the NTR calendar as an event, but it's still invite-only.

Summer

11th Annual Buick Performance Group Nationals brought to you in part by Columbus Racing, LLC.

Saturday, August 2nd (rain date August 3rd)

$40 per vehicle, spectators in that vehicle (or tow vehicle are free)

$25 per car-load of spectators otherwise

CR will be doing assorted organized racing events in tandem with and apart from the Buick guys.

Also still finalizing details, this is a work in-progress.

Fall

CR Test n' Tune

Brought to you by Columbus Racing, LLC and National Trail Raceway

Saturday, October 19th

$15 entry per vehicle

$20 entry w/ VIP Suite access

On the front-end of things, most people won't notice a difference with the exception of CR being able to run more specific types of match races in addition to Test n' Tune, like Grudge Racing, Eliminations, etc. We also get to maintain running two lanes. On the back end, we're doing a lot of work to CR while still being here for the members and the community. CR is for you :)

Edited by MrMeanGreen

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd also like to add that spectators are still free, these events are not to make a profit and that's still our goal.

These events cannot be done without the help of my wife, Tina, and Brian Wagner. As things develop, we will need additional support.

I'd also like to add that spectators are still free, these events are not to make a profit and that's still our goal.

These events cannot be done without the help of my wife, Tina, and Brian Wagner. As things develop, we will need additional support.

let me know if you need help setting anything up.