what phone should i get thread

russian rocket

I have a Note II. It is excellent but the size is hard to get used to. (queue the 'that's what she said' jokes) I think the S4 (soon S5) is top of the market right now and the perfect size. Crapples are a no. Meh, so last decade. My girl has a MotoX and it is a solid competitor if you want to spend a little less money and like the custom features. Bottom line...if it were me...I'd wait on the S5 for sure.

I'd go with the LG G2 if I were you. Batt life is awesome, 5.2" screen. UI is better than Touchwiz

I have the G2 and it's absolutely fantastic. Better than the S4 in every category, except MAYBE the camera - and even that's up for debate depending on the kind of photos you take. You can make this phone last 3+ days very easily if you absolutely needed to, processor is a beast, and it runs absolutely any game you can throw at it perfectly. I wouldn't be surprised if this thing could run some PS3/Xbox 360 games when emulators get more ironed out.

well after verizon tried to be hard asses for 20 minutes and tried high pressure sales on their stupid edge program, they caved in and gave me the early upgrade. so i went ahead and picked up the s4, so far its pretty nice but i have not really messed with it much, i will be ordering the zerolemon battery, so i dont have to worry much about battery life.

they really do try hard to sell you anything and everything in there, just have to be very persistent, even when the manager comes over and tries to hard sell you on a case lol

thanks everyone for your inputs, now if anyone has suggestions as to how to get the one app i have off my old phone and onto the new one please let me know. remember i only have about a 45second time window but can transfer files pretty quickly through usb

I have the G2 and it's absolutely fantastic. Better than the S4 in every category, except MAYBE the camera

That's exactly where it falls short, but the only place. The G2 camera outdoors is great. Get inside with low light and it's just bad. Reason I never bought the Nexus 5...I believe they share the same camera.

l

thanks everyone for your inputs, now if anyone has suggestions as to how to get the one app i have off my old phone and onto the new one please let me know. remember i only have about a 45second time window but can transfer files pretty quickly through usb

Go into the Play store, select options, My Apps. Select app from that list.

If for some reason that doesn't work, you can try to copy the .apk from the /system/app directory. That might not work without root access tho.