Well, this is one way to start my weekend...

JuicedH22

6982_10101608983835505_1364249328_n.jpg

I was stopped at a red light to turn right... rear ended, by a school bus no less... And to make it even more theatrically appropriate, I had a coffee in my hand that proceeded to go everywhere....

i'm fine, no one was hurt, no kids on the bus...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REALLY sucks man. In terms of Corvette structure, how likely is that to be repairable?

Also wanted to add, my dad was rear ended in his Accord this past Tuesday, also with an open coffee. He says the coffee stains EVERYWHERE are way worse than the rear bumper lol.

......ok, somebody HAS to say it.......Were you L8 to work? :masturboy:

I was thinking the same thing the second I saw the picture.

Coffee stains everywhere + rear end = Totaled. So now that we agree you have to get rid of it. I'll start the offers and give you tree fity

FUUUUUUU!!!! Might be totaled :/

My sister got rear ended by a DATA bus last summer. Damage looked half as bad and they still ended up totaling it. Apparently DATA has some sort of immunity against shit like this and wouldn't fix it. The 90 year old man driving the bus was fired.

Goodluck with everything.

FUUUUUUU!!!! Might be totaled :/

My sister got rear ended by a DATA bus last summer. Damage looked half as bad and they still ended up totaling it. Apparently DATA has some sort of immunity against shit like this and wouldn't fix it. The 90 year old man driving the bus was fired.

Goodluck with everything.

Not sure how that is possible because I'm pretty sure that is against the law and kind of goes agaisnst the whole insurance thing.

Nice google, but you need to look a bit deeper. Trust me, they don't get off for free and will have to pay to get his shit fixed...

"One of the more common exceptions to government immunity (where the government may be liable for its actions) is vehicle liability, when government employees are involved in auto accidents. These typically include emergency vehicles, such as police car pursuits, fire trucks rushing to a fire, or ambulances rushing through intersections to get to the hospital. Non-emergency accidents are also possible, like being rear-ended by the public school bus or side-swiped by a city public works landscape truck."

http://personal-injury.lawyers.com/auto-accidents/government-liability-for-auto-accidents.html

http://www.reminger.com/upload/banners/PUB-01032011.pdf

http://accident-law.freeadvice.com/accident-law/auto/government-car-accidents.htm

My parked car was hit by a school bus in front of my house. The school paid for repairs but it was a pain in the ass. The driver was immediately fired. I believe it is a zero tolerance policy.

(Worthington Schools)

I have seen lots of people suffer through that when they have to deal with .gov, semi-trucks, or anything like that. Those insurance companies try to wear you down to the point you just give up...