sat. 4-25 ride

4DAIVI PAI2K5

so im thinking about taking sat off worksince it is supposed to be nice. seth is off work as in moody and ross well he is a bum and doesnt have a job but his bike is back together. anyone coming down to our neck of the woods?

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

so im thinking about taking sat off worksince it is supposed to be nice. seth is off work as in moody and ross well he is a bum and doesnt have a job but his bike is back together. anyone coming down to our neck of the woods?

think a few of us are heading to the mid ohio thing on saturday not sure the head count tho.. im gonna be there for sure with a few friends and hopefully meet some of you...

tags :lol:

u damn mod's quit f'in up my mojo!!!!

think a few of us are heading to the mid ohio thing on saturday not sure the head count tho.. im gonna be there for sure with a few friends and hopefully meet some of you...

whats mid ohio got going on???

I was thinking about heading down to Hocking and playing on 555 and such, but a trip to Coshocton would be pretty damn fun too...

u might have to do it....

oh mid ohio the track.

so u just going to go up an dwaht the ppl at the track day.

hope ur ass is made of steel cuz thats along striagh boring ride haha, been there done that every year

no im cagin it...prob wont have my bike back till i get $$ so the cage it is...ive never been to mid ohio so me and some friends thought it be a good idea to go...so im hoping to have a good time guess alot of OR's will be there think it be neat to watch lol..

no im cagin it...prob wont have my bike back till i get $$ so the cage it is...ive never been to mid ohio so me and some friends thought it be a good idea to go...so im hoping to have a good time guess alot of OR's will be there think it be neat to watch lol..

its fun to watch! take a good camera!!!

I might be in, I have my End. class til 2 but then if I m not exhausted or just tired of going 2 mph on a 250 I might be in to grab a cosh. ride. Only for an hr or 2 but never know.

PM me your cell and I ll do the same, so I can text ya if I get out on time and wanna roll that way.

I might be in, I have my End. class til 2 but then if I m not exhausted or just tired of going 2 mph on a 250 I might be in to grab a cosh. ride. Only for an hr or 2 but never know.

PM me your cell and I ll do the same, so I can text ya if I get out on time and wanna roll that way.

740 six10 56five2

I'll only come up to Coshocton if you are working...:popcorn:

early. and mcdonalds or my house to start. we'll go some random roads that arent well known but are awesome

How early, 9 or 10? I can be at the McDonald's whenever, I just gotta plan ahead a bit cuz it's an ~hour ride there. You planning on riding most of the day? I wanna get a lot of miles in :)