sat. 4-25 ride

4DAIVI PAI2K5

How early, 9 or 10? I can be at the McDonald's whenever, I just gotta plan ahead a bit cuz it's an ~hour ride there. You planning on riding most of the day? I wanna get a lot of miles in :)

ill ride all day long, also mclovin is coming here today at 1 and we are going to ride for awhile as well

ill ride all day long, also mclovin is coming here today at 1 and we are going to ride for awhile as well

:woo:

The last ride was fun but way too short (though I know the Columbus crowd and myself in particular are to blame for that, seeing as we showed up at least an hour late :() This whole week has been a nightmare, and I hope to forget all about it whilst riding the wheels off of my bike this weekend :D

so im thinking about taking sat off worksince it is supposed to be nice. seth is off work as in moody and ross well he is a bum and doesnt have a job but his bike is back together. anyone coming down to our neck of the woods?

If I don't go to Cincinnati or Mid Ohio, I might ride out.

would like to start between 9 and 10

Sounds good, I'll leave Columbus around 8:30 and get there sometime between 9 and 10.

i'm maybe in... depends on how tonight goes and whether or not one of you kids sends me your phone number so that i can find ya when i decide to show up.

330-603-6786

i'm maybe in... depends on how tonight goes and whether or not one of you kids sends me your phone number so that i can find ya when i decide to show up.

u have been facebooked...

Sounds good, I'll leave Columbus around 8:30 and get there sometime between 9 and 10.

330-603-6786

sounds good. not sure what time elliot is coming down but he said he was coming back down tomorrow also so u guys need to hook up with him for the ride down

Yeah so it's 4 am and I'm still wide awake :mad: Fucking insomnia... Probably going to be a bit late to Coshocton but I'll most certainly be there in time to get plenty of riding in. I'll call once I get in town.

Good ride guys, sorry I couldn't stay around for the whole thing :(

Huge thanks to the folks who noticed my tire; things could have ended very poorly if I had really got out there and pushed hard on that thing. I have a sneaking suspicion that the puncture happened early on in the ride. As I said when we stopped at Parks' garage to get the 675, my bike really didn't feel right for most of the ride...lots of wobbling when leaned over in turns that would have been easy as pie any other day. I could just suck at riding, but I'm going to blame low air pressure today :p

Good ride guys, sorry I couldn't stay around for the whole thing :(

Huge thanks to the folks who noticed my tire; things could have ended very poorly if I had really got out there and pushed hard on that thing. I have a sneaking suspicion that the puncture happened early on in the ride. As I said when we stopped at Parks' garage to get the 675, my bike really didn't feel right for most of the ride...lots of wobbling when leaned over in turns that would have been easy as pie any other day. I could just suck at riding, but I'm going to blame low air pressure today :p

:eek: Please remember what that feels like. When it happens, stop immediately and check it out.

:eek: Please remember what that feels like. When it happens, stop immediately and check it out.

I just thought it was the wind or temperature or just the fact that my bike has a budget suspension setup that's more for all-around use rather than hard corner carving...today was by far the hottest day I've used these new tires in and I wasn't sure how they'd respond to the change in temp, and the wind was brutal out there in some spots.

...and the wind was brutal out there in some spots.

+1 on the freakin wind! I just got back in from riding Hocking Hills area with a buddy of mine from work.

We had a blast except the damn wind really made me keep my speed down, I swear at one point it felt like

my bike actually picked up and moved a few inches to the right from a wind gust, freakin weird feeling! :eek:

Rode about 215miles, my bike is officially broke in now (past the 600mi mark) :p

+1 on the freakin wind! I just got back in from riding Hocking Hills area with a buddy of mine from work.

We had a blast except the damn wind really made me keep my speed down' date=' I swear at one point it felt like

my bike actually picked up and moved a few inches to the right from a wind gust, freakin weird feeling! :eek:

Rode about 215miles, my bike is officially broke in now (past the 600mi mark) :p[/quote']

Congrats on getting it broken in...now you can really have some fun :D

I'm normally fine with wind, but it did catch me off guard a few times. There was one left hand corner that I took waaaaay tighter than I intended because I had wind hitting me on the right side dead perpendicular to the corner...that was a pretty wild feeling.