grandfather passed away Saturday

Shawn89

Tomorrow morning my family will put to rest a great man. He was a father a grandfather and a great grandfather as well as a best friend. Over the years he has helped so many people and raised his kids and grandkids to be who we are today. I owe him so many thanks for what he's done for me, half of which I may never even know. He's done allot of great things. From serving in the u.s air force to building and racing sprint cars, and even restoring several beautiful cars in the last few years. There's no doubt that my love for cars came from my grampa. Spending time with him in the garage since I was a kid, I've learned everything I know from a great person. I just wish I could tell him how much it all means to me. It's been an honor spend this time on earth with him.

Funeral is tomorrow in obetz. If any of you guys are in the area tomorrow around 1130 or 1230ish and see people out in the cemetery make a little noise. He was always a sucker for the sound of a healthy engine:gabe:

Edited by Shawn89

RIP man. Sorry to hear. Sounds like an incredible guy.

If I had anything worth driving I'd sound the pipes and pay my respects. Please know that you and your fam will be in my prayers and I'll think of him on my drives tomorrow. :)

Cool legacy.

It don't matter what ya drive as long as it sounds decent lol. We will have the truck at the funeral(weather permitting) also I tried posting more pics of the truck but my phone will only let me insert one URL per post

It don't matter what ya drive as long as it sounds decent lol. We will have the truck at the funeral(weather permitting) also I tried posting more pics of the truck but my phone will only let me insert one URL per post

In for more pics. :)

And that's just it...nothing sounds anything other than stock since I sold the K10. LOL

Beater Elantra 2.0L FTW! LOL

That truck is amazing. They did great work.

Hell yeah!

It is really nice. I'll get better pics tomorrow as long as it don't rain to much. As well as the last car they restored a 70 boss mustang replica it was equally awesome. If I can I'll gather a few pics if his sprint cars over the years and post a link to the album. It's possible some of the older cats here may know him

Sounds like another good man has passed on. Make sure to bring his truck out to some car shows.

There is no doubt. It will be out quite allot this year. I'll try and keep you guys post about what ones it will be at so you can see it in person.