Finally got an intake.

Doug1647545489

That's the biggest air injection pump I've ever seen.

Great to see you're doing everything you can to cut down on emissions!

I remember a much younger Doug, talking at Carriage Place about a junkyard turbo install on his auto Grand Am...

That's the biggest air injection pump I've ever seen.

Great to see you're doing everything you can to cut down on emissions!

I remember a much younger Doug, talking at Carriage Place about a junkyard turbo install on his auto Grand Am...

GOOD OL DAYS LOL

How many PSI? Also, how well do the 5.0's hold up to boost? I know the Boss 302's had much better quality internals and I have wondered for the last few weeks how well the GT's will hold up when boosted, as I imagine the Boss would hold up better.

Either way, the looks and sounds great.

Very nice, man. I'm curious about the actual intake position though. Air is generally pulled out through the bonnet area in front of the windshield - the exact opposite of what you'd want. Not to mention temperatures at that spot. I would seriously be curious enough to measure intake temps there and to measure atmospheric pressure, as well. Two very easy to accomplish tasks even if you don't have help.

Anyway, I'm completely going on what I see in the pics without any experience of that kit on a mustang. So, take it for what it is. ;)