Wife Looking For New Job

wagner

My wife is looking for a new full time job, the horrific work environment at BMW has become too much and started to affect her health.

She is looking for something that is not a call center job.

Her skillset includes marketing, customer service, problem resolution, and management experience.

Let me know if you have any leads or know anybody who can help.

Thanks,

My wife is assistant supervisor for her department at PNC call center in Whitehall. I know you said no call center but her department deal with specific high end customers only. They are interviewing right now to fill two positions. Not sure of pay but my wife has been with them for 12 years and the last 3 have been with this department.

My wife is assistant supervisor for her department at PNC call center in Whitehall. I know you said no call center but her department deal with specific high end customers only. They are interviewing right now to fill two positions. Not sure of pay but my wife has been with them for 12 years and the last 3 have been with this department.

Thanks! I will let her know and see what she says.

This whole thing at BMW has turned into a very bad situation and she needs out. I fail at life and can't get a good enough job so she does not have to work so finding her a better gig is our only option now :(

Alot of good office type jobs at osu hospital (tons get updated every monday) been applying for a few as im in the same boat as her with hating my job and looking elsewhere. Ill pass along more stuff as I find it.