Tomorrow is my last day at Tire Discounters

TurboRust

Tomorrow will be my last day at TD. They've treated me well. I've been respected for my efforts and accomplishments, but its time for me to move into a venture that frees up a little of my home life. With 2 little girls driving momma crazy I need to be around a little bit more to help out and I cant do that working 55-58 hrs a week..

The opportunity I have taken is with Best One Tire service(previously Convenient Tire Valet) I will be acting as the manager/outside rep for the Best One service trucks. More details will come as we get our advertising setup. For now I still have connections everywhere. The crew is still at Tire Discounters and until I have a better option I still recommend going there and seeing the guys.. Ask for Doug.

I will continue to be the tire hookup here on CR just now we can service you at home or work instead of sitting around in a showroom.

Thanks for you business CR

Im sure you will be just as awesome with helping others out in your new venture as you have had in your last one. Awesome job changing it up for your family, im sure your business with Cr will just be that much stronger.

Good luck buddy.

Thanks for everything so far, Derek!

Looking forward to hearing how you might help us down the road. Maybe a "Tire Day" at CC&C...have a few guys lined up for tires and you guys can do it right outside of Cup O' Joe.:lol:

Thanks for everything so far, Derek!

Looking forward to hearing how you might help us down the road. Maybe a "Tire Day" at CC&C...have a few guys lined up for tires and you guys can do it right outside of Cup O' Joe.:lol:

^That is a good idea..

Doug and the guys at TD can handle your alignment/service needs and my new mobile tire service will handle all the tire needs.

Make sure we get your full contact information. Our office of about 500 people has all kinds of in-parkinglot services from detailing to oil changes, etc. monthly. Perhaps you can strike up a similar thing with them. I'm sure they will. I know the person responsible too which should help. We offer food trucks, dry cleaning, oil changes, detailing, etc. to the entire staff. We can take this to PM or cell if you're interested.

As I said before, congrats and I think you have a good opportunity to grow that business.

Hopefully Doug is understanding in having Andy do my picky alignments while I sit in the car. Haha

Interesting venture to do tires mobile. Best of luck to you! I can't blame you for wanting to take some time off and be around with the family. Always have to remember you work to live, not live to work. I lose sight of that myself.

What your mobile radius? :p

Edited by Berto

Until Derek gets everything set and stable, Tire Discounters on East Broad is still providing CR a substantial discount on tires and services. Ask for Doug, he took over Derek's spot. Andy and Cody are still there as well.