Put the 10 back together today....

Casper

I'd be scared riding a Kawi too. Must suck to have all the other rice rockets bully you around like that. Getting passed by a 1000RR has got to be like salt in the wounds. ;)

Oh you funny man....... Bring your bike down to Cbus. I'll run ya. :D

I'll do some roll ons. I've never been on a drag strip to be racing from a launch. I'd need mucho practice before I'd do that, because I'd be damned if I let myself get beat by some computer guy named BEN because of my lack of launching experience. :lol::p

Edited by NinjaNick

I'll do some roll ons. I've never been on a drag strip to be racing from a launch. I'd need mucho practice before I'd do that, because I'd be damned if I let myself get beat by some computer guy named BEN because of my lack of launching experience. :lol::p

I <3 roll races.

Oh you funny man....... Bring your bike down to Cbus. I'll run ya. :D

:D I'll have to do the 'bait and switch' - roll up on the stock 'busa, then after the money is laid down, bust out my brother's green meanie.

Congrats on getting back up and rolling... I thought you were trying to sell it?

:D I'll have to do the 'bait and switch' - roll up on the stock 'busa, then after the money is laid down, bust out my brother's green meanie.

Congrats on getting back up and rolling... I thought you were trying to sell it?

I didn't try very hard to sell it, and ended up buying more goodies for it instead. :lol: