College Football Thread v5.0

bicranium

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting as to where Ole Miss is in the Playoff poll...That will tell a lot about how the committee views a "highly" regarded 2 loss SEC team. LSU is creeping, and if they manage to knock off Bama, I'll be curious as to where they stand after next week. I hope it doesn't come down to us competing against 2 loss SEC teams for the final spot (given we win out).

So you don't believe in strength of schedule? Because if that's the case Marshall should be #3 right now but they play in a garbage conference.

OSU doesn't exactly have a difficult schedule. Their hardest opponent is this weekend and they will lose. Then OSU is gonna be a 2 loss school and barely be in the top 25

• Downvote 1

So you don't believe in strength of schedule? Because if that's the case Marshall should be #3 right now but they play in a garbage conference.

OSU doesn't exactly have a difficult schedule. Their hardest opponent is this weekend and they will lose. Then OSU is gonna be a 2 loss school and barely be in the top 25

We're just gonna have to wait and see Mr. Finebaum.

Quality losses? Stop watching espn lol. Btw, strength of schedule? Florida state says hello, theirs is worse than osu. Again, my hatred for this system is non Ohio state related. Notre Dame got shafted in the first set of rankings. They have a "quality" loss don't they? I want nothing more than a 2 loss Missouri to win the SEC, then they can try spinning how their quality loss to shitty Indiana gets them a spot in the playoff.

I'm hoping you put money on OSU losing seeing how confident you are that they will. If you don't think Ohio State has a chance Saturday, then I don't think you watch college football :dumb: