Turbo Busa Maiden Ride...for this season

magifesq

I just put the finishing touches on the Daytona rear wheel conversion (gold 8 spoke 92 VFR wheel just wasn't feeling right, black 3 spoke looks more like it was made to fit), man that rear end looks much better. I'll post pix tomorrow. Feels like home again on the beast.

That's a sweeeeeeeeeeeett pic, my avatar is the new sexier rr wheel.

If you search ebay for a triumph SSA it'll be 3 spoke like mine and match the front spoke pattern.

I put amsoil in it for the season and the engine feels smoother is first observation.

Thanks Brian, I've got sheets showing 232hp, 141 ft-# torque from my tuner, I'll probably settle down and get a 600 or 750 for my next sportbike - I've climbed this mountain and after this its just a matter of who has the biggest bank account.

I had to cut the lowers for the big ol' dump pipe. I'm considering running a full pipe out and getting full lowers again...maybe

here's the photobucket shot: http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu90/magifesq/tn.jpg

Edited by magifesq