2009 liter bike shootout

EagleCock

what i dont get is the zx-10 was 2nd or 3rd in everything except the bullshit categories like cool factor and grin factor. how gay! if it wasnt for those two areas it prob would have placed first.

Cool Factor

Desirability, poser value, extra features

im actually torn. im actually semi happy it finished last in the "poser value" area. :lol:

Grin Factor

How big a smile does it put on your face, excitement

and im sorry but any bike is gonna make you grin when you get on it. i dont care if its a bicycle with a briggs and straton glued to it im gonna be smiling.

Oh it's a conspiracy!

Wait no it's not, the Kawi is fugly and slow lol

:lol: im not saying that just saying in the performance aspects of it the bike performed wonderfully, it only failed in the parts where riding it made no difference.

hell i guess sport bike of the year last year makes no difference :D

:lol: im not saying that just saying in the performance aspects of it the bike performed wonderfully, it only failed in the parts where riding it made no difference.

hell i guess sport bike of the year last year makes no difference :D

Last year never makes a difference a year later :p

I seriously can't figure out what they were smoking over at Kawi headquarters when they designed the body of that zx10 . . .

Last year never makes a difference a year later :p

I seriously can't figure out what they were smoking over at Kawi headquarters when they designed the body of that zx10 . . .

haha it was prob something similiar to what the guys who wrote the shootout where cuz they scored it a 75% in 2nd place :D

LMAO!!! R1

"But, as we suspected at the Yamaha’s intro, this new motor is lacking a bit of the old bike’s revvy surge up top, peaking with just 146.1 hp at 11,800 rpm. This is the lowest output of all the literbikes, even less that the Ducati’s 150.4 hp, and it’s down from 2008’s 153.5 hp. Max torque is down incrementally to 73.1 ft-lbs at a relatively low 9000 rpm. "