New Daily

Linn1647545492

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coils, HPFP and injectors.

Don't forget the water pump failures, wastegate failures, oil filter housing gaskets, and carbon buildup! The N54 motors have a lot of "quirks", and definitely require an enthusiast to love them. I've had all of the above replaced on my car at least once, but I still love my car. There's nothing else on the road that offers this combination of performance, fuel efficiency, comfort, style, and TORQUE.

Don't forget the water pump failures, wastegate failures, oil filter housing gaskets, and carbon buildup! The N54 motors have a lot of "quirks", and definitely require an enthusiast to love them. I've had all of the above replaced on my car at least once, but I still love my car. There's nothing else on the road that offers this combination of performance, fuel efficiency, comfort, style, and TORQUE.

Those too.

You nerds got snow down there?

Linn take a pic of that thing in the sun, and in incandescent light (like a Gas station at night) I am really digging the color

Didn't see it mentioned- AT or 6MT?

I'll try to get some more pictures this weekend. I looked for a 6MT but, could not find one optioned the way I wanted and at a decent price. It's a 6AT.

We got 4-5 inches this week :0

Edited by Linn

I had Ryan detail the car for me last weekend and it's looks night and day better.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/playwithlinn/647CB4FD-8F2E-484A-A3FA-2B7580B601D6_zpsi5rn5psd.jpg

I also did my first "upgrade" to the car, no more chrome.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/playwithlinn/788BF2A0-CFC3-4FAB-8FC1-95E5A2BAC09D_zps0ehjeezr.jpg

Swapping the front grill out to that black makes the car look 10X better IMO.

If it were mine I'd buy some spacers and lower it a little on the stock wheels, they look great for being stock, BMW has done exceptionally well in my eyes during the past few years on stock wheel designs.