New Daily

Linn1647545492

I can't thank Jordan at Jet Auto Group enough for helping me find this Montego Blue 335i. I haven't had a chance to clean it up yet but, I couldn't be happier with the car. I can't wait to turn the boost up :fuckyeah:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/playwithlinn/A6F3152F-3302-4F96-A771-0E7230406058_zpsi9xrtvrp.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 door... Did you find out about a 4 year old kid you didn't know about until recently?

Looks nice. When and what upgrades are you doing? ;)

I'm getting married in October of 2015 so if kids happen........

JB4, downpipe, DCI, catch can, black kindey grills and a few other small things. I might get a set of coil overs, I don't know if I really need to lower the car.

Thanks again for making the trip! :thumbup:

That is DEFINITELY the right color for that car. Looks sick!

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I like the color, I'm not as disappointed now that it's not white with red leather ;)

Thanks again for all your help, Saturday made for a very long and interesting day. I'll reach out to you later this week about Maria Highlander.

let me know when you are ready to get waxed by another 4 door

HAHA, we'll have to line them up soon.

Awesome.

I think I just missed you on Saturday.

Was picking up a new daily as well.

Jordan FTW!

That's what Jordan said, you got a new C-class?

Parking like a true Bimmer owner I see? :gabe:

Awesome car! Is it a stick? I've seen 6xxHP out of those twin-turbos...:cool:

It's actually one very large spot, :p I've parted in the same spot for almost two years now.

The goal is to make 385 with the stock intercooler. I'll be more than happy with that.

Where are you going to hide the bottle?

It shouldn't need a bottle :fuckyeah:

I'm getting married in October of 2015 so if kids happen........

Congrats and good luck!

I can't believe you found a 'permanent' spot that big in that parking lot. ;)

Car looks nice, can't wait to see it in person. I've been wanting a sporty convertible, so this thread made me think about 2 door 335i convertibles. I guess I just don't see a hard top convertible as a real convertible. They are more than I want to spend anyways so it's a bit of a moot point.

Congrats and good luck!

I can't believe you found a 'permanent' spot that big in that parking lot. ;)

Car looks nice, can't wait to see it in person. I've been wanting a sporty convertible, so this thread made me think about 2 door 335i convertibles. I guess I just don't see a hard top convertible as a real convertible. They are more than I want to spend anyways so it's a bit of a moot point.

Thank you.

It's a "covered" spot too. The freeway runs over our parking lot so I get to park under it and for the most part the car stays out of the sun and conditions. :)

The hard tops are nice, I looked at a few but, I really wanted/need a sedan.

Thank you.

It's a "covered" spot too. The freeway runs over our parking lot so I get to park under it and for the most part the car stays out of the sun and conditions. :)

The hard tops are nice, I looked at a few but, I really wanted/need a sedan.

I wanted an S5 but with how life progresses a sedan is what us old people have to settle for haha. I am so satisfied with my car right now and have so much warranty left, I am almost afraid to mod it. :megusta:

should have got the xi though

but JB4 and Downpipe and your around 385.

heck just put in the JB4 and you will see the night and day difference it wakes the car up.

mine

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5227/5591573785_dd2b66b207.jpg

I thought about the X but, since I have the Yukon for when it snows I wanted a bit better fuel economy. How do you like the JB4?

Edited by Linn