KoolRayz Wild Ride V2.0 with Go Pro Footage

wagner

Well Ray decided he wanted to try and put on a drift contest on a drag strip. He did a hell of a job wheeling the car and almost saved it.

Most important Ray is okay and the car is fixable.

I still need to pull the surviving go-pros footage, we lost one in the wreck that was facing forward.

They found it down past the quarter mile mark in the bushes. It hit so had that it ejected the memory card out and split the case :(

Go Pro Footage

Edited by Wagner

Mike sent me a text about this. Was glad to hear that he was ok. He damn near kept her off the wall.

I wish all tracks had response that quickly. He wasn't even stopped yet and two trucks are on the track racing towards him. That is how it should be done.

Yeah their on track safety crew is great, everybody else sucks.

It just dumped to much fluid under the tires, looks like some type of transmission failure.

I've got a bunch of stuff to take care of but will have in car and bumper footage at some point.

It just dumped to much fluid under the tires, looks like some type of transmission failure.

I've got a bunch of stuff to take care of but will have in car and bumper footage at some point.

So, time on a frame rack, some paint, new pants for Ray..... :gabe:

They have to have that level of response because there are about 30 crashes during the weekend...

Its and awesome event, but its carnage in a way...Since there is so much racing to complete, and everyone is full bore for records...

They have to have that level of response because there are about 30 crashes during the weekend...

Its and awesome event, but its carnage in a way...Since there is so much racing to complete, and everyone is full bore for records...

No they dont. Look at some Atco small tire crashes :)

Sucks to see. Nice job on getting the chute out quickly.

No they dont. Look at some Atco small tire crashes :)

Sucks to see. Nice job on getting the chute out quickly.

Granted I must list the following

*I did not attend this year

**Last year at least 15 crashes

***Two years ago at least 20 crashes

While the Atco small tire crashes may be wild, so are FWD hondas lolzzzz they some how crash the most.

Not the weekend I had hoped for but I guess it could have been worse. I don't have a sore muscle in my body.

Hey man, we're just glad you're okay and the car is fixable. I guess Brian could have grabbed a shovel and had a mini funeral for the Go Pro. Did you figure out what failed on the trans cooler? You could see a huge cloud of shit right before the dance started. Which took more damage, the car, or your suit?

Hey man, we're just glad you're okay and the car is fixable. I guess Brian could have grabbed a shovel and had a mini funeral for the Go Pro. Did you figure out what failed on the trans cooler? You could see a huge cloud of shit right before the dance started. Which took more damage, the car, or your suit?

Maybe the old man was lucky and had a depends on :gabe:

Ray,

We have met and I jest in the spirit of fun.....especially since you are as sarcastic as it gets :)