What's the best part about having someone do a fly by on you....

TTQ B4U

....When they hit triple digits and get busted :p

I know there's a proud owner of a late model supercharged CTS-V coupe in pearl white that had a nice visit from a Dublin SUV driving cop who chased him down as he exited at Sawmill tonight at about 6pm :bangbang:

Kudo's to you for a bass ass supercharge whine coming up from behind me in the Fusion Sport and a hell of an exhaust note too. You were easily in the triple digits. However, you really need to pay attention as to why people like me let off at 80mph and move over as I did.

Next time, look out for where the cop is hiding just waiting for you. It was a beauty of a fly by you pulled. Unfortunately it was on the cop that you were flew right next to as he sat behind the wall shooting laser from his front bumper.

Sorry to revel in your pain, and honk at you as I passed you on the ramp, but it was classic. That was my wife laughing you saw as you looked at us. Seriously interested in what speed he clocked you at.

Edited by TTQ B4U

He got me at 117.

Fortunately it was a friend of a friend and we had drank together before so he let me go with a seatbelt ticket and a front plate ticket as well. That one definitely scared me, I won't do it again.

I wasn't sure why everyone slowed down but now it makes sense :lolguy:

Why race a cts-v anyways: LOL

haha...I wasn't. I simply merged on 270 Eastbound from 161/33 and got on it to get over left into the flow. I was in the center lane moving to the fast when I saw him in my Rear View as he was in the fast lane too. I stepped on it and put a little space between him and I but then he decided to try and show me who was boss and that's when heard his SC Pulley whine.

What he didn't realize is that I backed off and moved back over a lane because I saw the cop up the road. I moved behind another car blocking my line of site to the cop. I know right where to look given I drive that road daily and saw his reflectors. It was dark and Dublin cars are silver and dark colors so they blend well.

The rest is history. I bet he didn't even see the cop at all as he was prolly trying to look at me as if he was boss at that moment. Laughs on him. FWIW, the Dublin Cops SUV Moved out nicely.

Phil's a cool dude and im nearly positive its him, he posted on FB yesterday about getting pulled over by Dublin PD and he has a pearl white CTS-V.

Hes always getting into trouble though, i remember years ago (Probably close to 10 now) riding around with him in his old mustang GT, having issues with the cops.

Phil's a cool dude and im nearly positive its him, he posted on FB yesterday about getting pulled over by Dublin PD and he has a pearl white CTS-V.

Hes always getting into trouble though, i remember years ago (Probably close to 10 now) riding around with him in his old mustang GT, having issues with the cops.

Well, what did he get popped for?

• 2 weeks later...