College Football Thread v8.0

bicranium

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading that the title game was possibly going to feature home jerseys for both teams and thought the exact same thing...Both wearing homes would have been cool.

I was thinking this same thing and was hoping they'd just allow both to wear home jerseys.

Those white unis for Oregon look great.

I'm not sure how I feel about the black number on the shoulder pads. Oh well, at least we aren't wearing the retarded Tron numbers-for-visually-impaired neon-green buckeye leaf abomination unis.

Those white unis for Oregon look great.

I'm not sure how I feel about the black number on the shoulder pads. Oh well, at least we aren't wearing the retarded Tron numbers-for-visually-impaired neon-green buckeye leaf abomination unis.

Blow me. :lolguy:

Home v. Home uni's would have been dope.

The Super Bowl got a 46.4 last year, bro's (28 million viewers for CFB F4, 111 million for SB). EASY on the hyperbole.

Cable television being the keyword. Anyone can watch the Super Bowl, but you need a subscription to "watch" the college games. In the age of cord-cutting, that's impressive. I'm not at all surprised though, kinda figured the Sugar Bowl was going to throw up ridiculous numbers like that.

Anywho, one week away boys. Objective scoring prediction: We run the ball hard and Zeke has another huge game, but we come up just shy. Record number of points scored in any college football game ever, final score 80-66 Oregon, and somehow Mariota only throws for like 190 yards.

Cable television being the keyword. Anyone can watch the Super Bowl, but you need a subscription to "watch" the college games. In the age of cord-cutting, that's impressive. I'm not at all surprised though, kinda figured the Sugar Bowl was going to throw up ridiculous numbers like that.

No you don't :gabe:

This is very much a back handed compliment. :wtf:

Do you remember New Year's Day 2011, when Big Ten teams went 0-5 in bowl games? It was ugly. I would have wiped that one from my memory banks. I bet that performance ruined your holidays.