Anyone got fun plans for NYE?

1Quik7

Like the title says...anyone doing anything fun, or are all you alkys taking it easy and waiting to get hammered watching football all day Thursday?

I was gonna head to Mad River until I saw the numbers, now might look into something a little warmer....and yes I'll be saving some of my liver for tomorrows games.

I'm waiting for my social coordinator to tell me what's going on tonight. In recent years we've gone with her sister and their family to the New Albany CC for a family balloon drop (where "Happy New Year!" is at 8pm)...i don't think anything is going on this year.

That's fine by me, as New Year's Eve is amateur night and I don't want to be on the roads anywhere past 11pm. THANKS OBAMA

Going to a gathering according to my social coordinator where I will:

1. Eat like a fat kid

2. Get black out Ozzy drunk

3. Anger my social coordinator

4. 404 page missing

5. Wake up and curse my poor choices

6. Make breakfast and watch cartoons

Sounds about right....just insert wake up early with kids

Like the title says...anyone doing anything fun, or are all you alkys taking it easy and waiting to get hammered watching football all day Thursday?

I was gonna head to Mad River until I saw the numbers, now might look into something a little warmer....and yes I'll be saving some of my liver for tomorrows games.

Mad rivers snow cover looks pretty sad. Not worth it IMO.

Anywho, we were planning on heading down to park street, but its looking like getting from and to Dublin is going to cost an arm and a leg so just decided to hit a local watering hole up here. It sucks getting older and actually caring about things and having responsibilities.

Going to a gathering according to my social coordinator where I will:

1. Eat like a fat kid

2. Get black out Ozzy drunk

3. Anger my social coordinator

4. 404 page missing

5. Wake up and curse my poor choices

6. Make breakfast and watch cartoons

so much win

Fixed.

:lol:

Staying in with mini me and the wife no fun plans. Dont enjoy going out on nye anymore its always too crazy.

we were planning on heading down to park street, but its looking like getting from and to Dublin is going to cost an arm and a leg so just decided to hit a local watering hole up here. It sucks getting older and actually caring about things and having responsibilities.

Yeah, fuck that shit. Trying to get a cab is bad enough, paying $20 cover at every packed bar isn't fun either. Oh and it's gonna be cold as shit too, no thanks.

No permission slip tonight eh?

Do you know how to read? Staying in with the wife and kid.

so much win

:lol:

Staying in with mini me and the wife no fun plans. Dont enjoy going out on nye anymore its always too crazy.

I knew you were a girl at heart.
yup, that I am.