I think... it's time to let go of the project (pointless thread)

greg1647545532

I support buying a S2000 over a Miata, but will admit they have tons of support.

No need to hate on the outgoing car if it's served you as well as it has. Enjoy the good times and hopefully someone can make it live on. It sounds like its time for you to move onto the next chapter.

The S2000 is probably the more obvious choice given my love of the H logo, but it's still about twice as expensive as an NB for an equivalent car and I've sworn by the "If you can't afford to replace it with cash, don't take it to the track" motto for a long time. Plus I have a dozen 4x100 wheels with good tires on them that I can flip over to a Miata.

Some day I'll have "S2000s for days" money and I'll probably move up the ladder again.

I support buying a S2000 over a Miata, but will admit they have tons of support.

I mean, I love S2000s probably more than most people on this board. I like Miata's too. I think the S2000 is just like a Miata, only better. But I think the Miata is the better choice if he want's to go 'real' racing.