Lindsay Honda is hiring Express Techs

SinisterSS

like the title says, Lindsay Honda is looking for 3 Express Techs, 1st and/or 2nd shift. 1st shift is 7am-4pm, 2nd shift is 4pm-12am. pay is hourly and I think it starts out at $10-$12hr could be more/less, not 100% sure since I'm not a Express Tech. Some tools are supplied others are on you, your day will consist of oil, diff fluid, trans fluid, AWD fluid changes, brake flushes, tire rotations, engine air filter changes, program keys, etc... just easy work nothing major.

If anyone is looking for a job and "IS" reliable! come in. FYI you can move up the ladder if you want to become a flat rate tech, or you can stay hourly, let them know Craig sent you.

You are correct Scott, I left Lindsay Acura after 18yrs, I was hired at Acura Columbus but Lindsay Honda kept calling me the day I left Acura to join their team, SM said all my senority will transfer over like I never left including my 3 weeks vaction time(which was the selling point), they matched everything that Acura Columbus offered and then some, so I transfered over. They've already sent me to Honda training for all the Honda stuff, I had four days worth of training to do but I got it all done in 1 day, so I'm now a Master Honda tech and Acura tech.

You are correct Scott, I left Lindsay Acura after 18yrs, I was hired at Acura Columbus but Lindsay Honda kept calling me the day I left Acura to join their team, SM said all my senority will transfer over like I never left including my 3 weeks vaction time(which was the selling point), they matched everything that Acura Columbus offered and then some, so I transfered over. They've already sent me to Honda training for all the Honda stuff, I had four days worth of training to do but I got it all done in 1 day, so I'm now a Master Honda tech and Acura tech.

Nice, glad you're doing well. :fuckyeah: