Jeremy Clarkson Suspended By BBC, Top Gear Won't Air Sunday

bmwohio

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone really think a punch from him would hurt even it it did land on target?

+1. That's what I was thinking. He gets winded walking up a long flight of stairs. I think the thought of taking a swing at someone would exhaust Clarkson.

He is a big dude, though...and I recognize in any corporate setting that physical violence of any sort is not tolerated.

Am I naive? Why postpone the show? Let us see what is already completed

The film the bridge segments the week of the airing so while the review and challenge segments were shot, the show was not complete enough to air when he was suspended.

If I had to guess, and I know nothing about British Government HR practices, an HR complaint of this severity and magnitude requires immediate suspension while investigated. From a BBC politics standpoint I imagine a couple of things are in play here: 1) the BBC is testing the public outcry for getting rid of Jezza while he can be portrayed the bad guy; 2) the BBC is following the protocol to the letter so if it does come out that the suspension was justified they can then seek lost revenue from him for the un-aired episodes because they can't finish them.

Good thing they got into a fracas and not a Farkas, someone might have actually been hurt.

If I get into a Farkas, there'll be a lot of butt-hurt.

Ferrari and McLaren really must not want their cars put against each other

:lol:

...Wherever it was from.

The feeling on the web is he has got too big for his boots and nobody will care if he is perceived that way,only the diehards.

They can spin it either way to suit their needs but knowing the BBC he may done.

IF he's is he will make a youtube channel like Chris harris Leno etc.

Cue up the episode of him driving the ford lightning. Bitching about every little thing while going to different "shoppes" buying fancy little bread loaves. Faggot.

Would also like to know what the big deal is. Must be something serious

Cue up the episode of him driving the ford lightning. Bitching about every little thing while going to different "shoppes" buying fancy little bread loaves. Faggot.

Would also like to know what the big deal is. Must be something serious

You mad? lol

Should be interesting to see if this puts the final nail in the coffin for him and Top Gear.

And then this happened..

When the BBC caught wind of a "fracas" between Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson and one of the show's producers, they suspended both the personality and the program, and put the remaining episodes of the season on indefinite hold. Now it seems they're scrapping the rest of the season altogether.

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/03/12/bbc-cancel-top-gear-season-clarkson-fracas-report/?ncid=edlinkusauto00000016