Looking for info on Columbus area.

spectragod

I am supposed to do a cash deal with a guy for a car in a couple of days, he's on Northwest Blvd in Grandview Heights.

My question.... safe area? Or would I be better off with an extra body, body armor, firearms etc.?

Just wanting to gauge the area. :confused:

Is loops any good? I always drive past it on the way to work.

Lived across the street for 3 years. Awesome. Get their Polish Boy.

Grandview is super safe. Late at night you might see some super drunk people, that's really it.

I am supposed to do a cash deal with a guy for a car in a couple of days, he's on Northwest Blvd in Grandview Heights.

My question.... safe area? Or would I be better off with an extra body, body armor, firearms etc.?

Just wanting to gauge the area. :confused:

Grandview and U.A. have pretty much the highest suburban real-estate prices around and Northwest runs through the heart of both. You probably can't find a safer or more placid place in Columbus.

You can meet in my work parking lot just down the road, we have plenty of firearms to make you feel safe. Where Northwest dead ends into Goodale Blvd

Let me know if zuppa ever comes back to that intersection.

Thanks

P.S. prepare yourself for the influx of a few thousand nationwide people commuting past your work in another couple years.

This, anytime I am selling to some one local that I dont know I always make them meet me at the police department. if they dont want to meet there then they got something to hide.

Just a heads up, the safety of the area in general has no bearing on your actual safety. If I'm robbing you, I'm not doing it in my shitty neighborhood.

Second tip, stop telling people a gun is the end all to fucking safety. I GUARANTEE you, If I'm out to rob you, you won't have time, if you're even still conscious, to reach for that safety blanket. I'm not saying it may not save you, but you'll need to hope for an ignorant and slow criminal.

As it's been said before - many, many times. The only way to do it right if you're worried is by agreeing on a safe and public place to meet. Not being John Wayne.