FS: Micro house

russian rocket

Like the title says, there is a single family, micro house for sale, its more spacious than it looks. Was able to cram 46 bedrooms and 26 full baths into it.

located on a small lot in texas, asking 3.5 million obo

http://houstonarea.har.com/2354-county-road-59/sale_81589854

saw this on reddit about a month ago. some reporter walked through it.

it was built by a local pediatrician. the house is very poorly built and designed by an amateur (probably the owner.) a lot of rooms don't have windows, the halls are very long, and the ceilings are short. reporter said that it'd probably make a good retirement home.

Edit: http://www.houstonpress.com/news/inside-pearlands-mystery-mansion-6714481

That place just perplexes me. They must have had no Architect at all. Maybe it is like Ohio...where you dont need an Architect to do residential so long as it is up to code.

So strange. Even if they were to be high end rehab facilities as was stated, seems like there would be some hoops to jump though on a single family lot.

I guess this is the smaller one: creepy inside lol

From the design I think it would actually make a really interesting small art museum/gallery rather than a place where people would actually live. I think the original intention was to run a patient facility out of the home so mixed use residential/commercial.

Based on what's out there the Physician Dr. Ulysses W. Watkins was a character.