What would CR offer?

Jackson1647545504

What would CR offer on this?

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5045049130.html

http://images.craigslist.org/00606_ktEKXlB1LAG_600x450.jpg

I have a 2001 Ws6 trans am for sale. The car only has 42,600 original miles! 6 speed transmission. Nice Tan and Black interior, No rips. Great looking car and runs great. Asking 15,000 OBO. Just shoot me an offer!

All modifications were done less than 200 miles ago!

Modifications.

Short Throw Shifter

Prothane Transmission Mount

Voolant Cold Air Intake

MSD 8.5 super conductor wires

TR-55 NGK Spark Plugs

Kooks 1 7/8" full length headers With Cats. So it will pass Colorado emissions.

Kooks True Dual 3" Full exhaust

BMR Drive Shaft Loop

BMR Pan Hard relocation bar. You have to have this if you have the True Duals

The car sounds really good. Has a nice deep tone to it and not raspy. This exhaust system alone was 2,900$

No leaks at all underneath the car.

Thanks for looking

Nick

I think you'll have a hard time talking a seller like that down. Anyone who put those mods on that recently and clearly thinks the retail value of them adds to the value of the car is probably mentally married to it still. Maybe they're listing it to appease a significant other, maybe they just have unrealistic expectations. Honestly, in Denver I gotta believe that car is worth even less considering the fact that you can probably only drive that car 4-5 months per year there.

I think you'll have a hard time talking a seller like that down. Anyone who put those mods on that recently and clearly thinks the retail value of them adds to the value of the car is probably mentally married to it still. Maybe they're listing it to appease a significant other, maybe they just have unrealistic expectations. Honestly, in Denver I gotta believe that car is worth even less considering the fact that you can probably only drive that car 4-5 months per year there.

This. Offer 10 and see if they counter, if not they really don't wanna sell.