Bought it.. AND drove it 450 miles home

ItzaME

This guy^^^ ahaha

Kick rocks ya bum.. That Subaru your referring too sold easily and I would buy it back right now if I had the chance to. Most solid one I've owned yet.

You are late to your own party handsome...

Anyhow, I keep it simple. Nothing wrong with making money. The consensus/perception is that you may not be as honest as other people in "the game". No worries for you though right? Plenty of people out there that are worse.

I think it's also notable to point out that people don't really care.

Enjoy the NSX. Just remind me who you are if our paths cross in the future and a transaction is upon us. I'll simply bow out.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are late to your own party handsome...

Anyhow, I keep it simple. Nothing wrong with making money. The consensus/perception is that you may not be as honest as other people in "the game". No worries for you though right? Plenty of people out there that are worse.

I think it's also notable to point out that people don't really care.

Enjoy the NSX. Just remind me who you are if our paths cross in the future and a transaction is upon us. I'll simply bow out.

I am the party..

You still make no sense. There was zero dishonesty even in the porsche ad I wrote up in less then two minutes. Also the ad is still up I just refresh it every few days the latest was posted 10 days ago, even after re-reading my own ad I'm confused on what makes it so negatice. I mention that I never thought I'd be selling so soon not sure how tht infers me being its life long owner. What you still don't understand is that the cars I was looking to trade for was the same car I had an opportunity to buy. Example I was looking to pick up a nice NSX if I sold the Porsche BUT if you have an NSX and would like to trade it I'm all ears. It was never meant to be some kind of riddle or contradict itself..

This Porsche was meant to be a start for me to learn the platform as I've stated numerous times and I've already learned a lot doing a few repairs. If this was strictly a flip car it would have been gone since I've already been offered a lot more then I paid. Not trading the car just going to enjoy it till it blows up or my next semester tuition is due. You don't know me man but no hard feelings. Life's not that serious.

• 5 months later...

College is back around. Got an offer from a guy I've been going back and forth with for months.

Many of you probably don't mess with instagram or care but maybe someone is familiar with Magnus Walker.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c321/minyskater/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps1sspswk4.png

Very cool dudes and making some future connections was the best part.

On to the next. Have my eyes on a few.

Since I tilted the pictures you assume I have an instagram? :grin2:

Many of you probably don't mess with instagram or care but maybe someone is familiar with Magnus Walker.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c321/minyskater/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps1sspswk4.png

On to the next cobbled bastard vehicle. Baaaaaallllllin