Bought it.. AND drove it 450 miles home

ItzaME

Wasn't starting anything. Just a general observation that others seem to agree with. I'm not trying to "fight" you, so no need to PM shit. Toodles.

Yeah sure ok buddy. Your comment totally made sense in the context of the conversation and wasn't at all an attempt to provoke something. Yeah whatever. sad. So so sad.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

901 tranny and not sure about wheel base would have to look into it. My guess would be no change. Only had the car for a few days already had to get under it. This weather isn't helping either.

What's wrong with it?

Does it still have the original '68 engine? It would be a 2.0 liter if stock, 3.0 liter if upgraded to 1982 specs.

It's a platform for people with terrible/boring/otherwise unremarkable cars and lives to make their cars and lives look interesting by doing things like tilting the camera, adding fancy filters, and using 14 kajillion hashtags so that other people with uninteresting and unremarkable lives will comment.

Hey now.... It provides a gateway to money too. TacPack does good revenue just off if IG and we are in month 6.

Yeah sure ok buddy. Your comment totally made sense in the context of the conversation and wasn't at all an attempt to provoke something. Yeah whatever. sad. So so sad.

I didn't think he was being aggressive and looking for a fight.... Were you?

I didn't think he was being aggressive and looking for a fight.... Were you?

Not in the slightest, but he doesn't even register on my radar and I'm not going around taking pot shots at him. I'm just saying if dude really has a problem why fill up other people's threads with it, why not just pm me and talk it out?

I'm awaiting until geeto gets in here and gives us the history of a 68 and a 82. Then explains financially why this was a good or bad move. To be finished up by explaining how a portion of the money spent on the sunroof swap landed in the hands of ISIS. Until then, nice pickup!

I'm sending you my dry cleaning bill for causing me to LOL and spill tea on my shirt :lol:

Not in the slightest, but he doesn't even register on my radar and I'm not going around taking pot shots at him. I'm just saying if dude really has a problem why fill up other people's threads with it, why not just pm me and talk it out?

Keeping it real: It's CR. Relax.

Everyone here has a "thing." Own yours. You're a lawyer right? So is my wife. No one is more argumentative then lawyers. Relax and enjoy the ride. Welcome to CR.

Edited by TTQ B4U

What's wrong with it?

Does it still have the original '68 engine? It would be a 2.0 liter if stock, 3.0 liter if upgraded to 1982 specs.

Starter went out I believe, some hot start issue pretty common with them just have to clean some parts and upgrade to high torque most likely. Runs fine if I were to push start. Not original motor, swapped out completely.

Feel free to take a pot shot at me and I'll show you how to handle it better, being you take the webs way to serious.. Yes, this is off topic and sorry to the op.

And I don't have a problem with you. But if I did, and I PM'd you..................I feel my inbox would be full quickly, and I'd have a beard.

GOT EEM!

Nailed it.

I'm sure PO is extremely happy someone bought it.... lol

I listed it for shits and gigs for just yesterday with a very thorough description of the vehicle and any issues. Up for only 7 hours with 10+ inquires, I can't complain ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kick rocks.... lol

No way the wheel base changed. If you need any small parts I still have some from a 68 911E I had briefly. If I had a starter it would be for a 2.0l not a 3.0 though :(

That's what I was thinking. The replacement ones aren't to expensive if it fails after that I will upgrade. thank you anyway.

901 tranny and not sure about wheel base would have to look into it. My guess would be no change. Only had the car for a few days already had to get under it. This weather isn't helping either.

Expected or unexpected repair?

Expected or unexpected repair?

Unexpected of course but I had a feeling something was going to need work after driving it home almost 500 miles. When we were diagnosing a bad ground we were cranking the piss out of the car so that might have been where the starter began to go.

Feel free to take a pot shot at me and I'll show you how to handle it better, being you take the webs way to serious.. Yes, this is off topic and sorry to the op.

And I don't have a problem with you. But if I did, and I PM'd you..................I feel my inbox would be full quickly, and I'd have a beard.

I don't take it serious at all. This is all entertainment for me. Been hearing from others that "you have it in for me" and clearly you are thinking about me way to much for you to mention it out of the blue and start this dialog.

I don't have to take any pot shots, why would I? Who are you that I should give enough of a shit other than to comment on something you said an move on?

He got a smokin' deal. A Farkas car for 1/6th of Farkas pricing lol.

Haters gonna hate, but you put some BS stance wheels on this thing and dump it (because those are "mods" these days) no one except the one Porsche club douche that no one liked in high school is going to know the difference.

I see nothing but winning here. Great catch!

He got a smokin' deal. A Farkas car for 1/6th of Farkas pricing lol.

Haters gonna hate, but you put some BS stance wheels on this thing and dump it (because those are "mods" these days) no one except the one Porsche club douche that no one liked in high school is going to know the difference.

I see nothing but winning here. Great catch!

Thanks buddy

Unexpected of course but I had a feeling something was going to need work after driving it home almost 500 miles. When we were diagnosing a bad ground we were cranking the piss out of the car so that might have been where the starter began to go.

Adventures are fun.