Say it ain't so BMW!

caseyctsv

You and I already know that...just like you also know I'm referring to the ATS-V.

give a couple years. they have them available early on while most will be special order cars. once they are more mainstream like the CTS-V, they will likely phase it out since not many will be ordered with the manual.

It only makes sense to get away from anything that can't be computer controlled. Sadly 25 years from now those of us who actually like piloting our vehicle will be enthusiasts. Here's hoping we'll at least be allowed to drive our own car then.

Bah, they will probably offer the entry level sedans with 6MT, but the high power / awd will be DSG.

When they launched the car they had a QV-badged version with the row-your-own on display.

Can't attest to whether AWD/6MT will be available together, but I'm 99% sure a MT QV will be available at launch.

When they launched the car they had a QV-badged version with the row-your-own on display.

Can't attest to whether AWD/6MT will be available together, but I'm 99% sure a MT QV will be available at launch.

You must be new...