New daily for me... not a truck!

Only thing I recommend to change as soon as you can is the tires, the stockers are such a low profile they make the wheels prone to damage from even small potholes and such, 3 of 4 on my car are nicked up already. I just got new tires and went with a bit more sidewall and width to protect the rims better. Odds are you'll wear the stock ones out in 10k miles anyway!!

Only thing I recommend to change as soon as you can is the tires, the stockers are such a low profile they make the wheels prone to damage from even small potholes and such, 3 of 4 on my car are nicked up already. I just got new tires and went with a bit more sidewall and width to protect the rims better. Odds are you'll wear the stock ones out in 10k miles anyway!!

What size did you end up going with?

215/45/17, wanted a 215/40/17 but thats an odd size like the stock tire and couldn't get the tire I wanted in that size. They look a good bit bulkier than stock but no clearance issues at all even at full lock or tossing the car around hard.

Got the window tint done today. As most on here know, I run my vehicles pretty dark on the tint. It now has SunTek CXP tint in 18% on the front door and 5% on everything else including the front quarter windows.

http://i.imgur.com/glncq10.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bN8DeEH.jpg

Thanks guys! I've had tint this dark for 6 years or so now and absolutely love it.

Kudos to you for never attracting the attention of a cop. With my luck I'd get some dickhead cop from Cinci pull me over and shoot me in the head. That said, I have to live with 15% on Rear, 35% on Back, 50% on Fronts and 70% on windshield.

Edited by TTQ B4U

Kudos to you for never attracting the attention of a cop. With my luck I'd get some dickhead cop from Cinci pull me over and shoot me in the head. That said, I have to live with 15% on Rear, 35% on Back, 50% on Fronts and 70% on windshield.

I'd like to sit/drive yours with the windshield done. I have roughly 35% on mine, and would consider doing the windshield too.

I'd like to sit/drive yours with the windshield done. I have roughly 35% on mine, and would consider doing the windshield too.

Anytime man. I'll be at my Easton office from. 11:30 onward.

It's hardly noticeable outside the very slight MBZ blu-ish look to it. Inside however it makes a big difference when parked out in the heat of summer.

I got pulled over a few times in my mazda. Doctors note for an eye condition prevented any tickets thankfully. *knocks on wood* i haven't been bothered in about 3-4years though. I think at some point I'll do my windshield in 50 or 70, just for UV/Heat rejection.

Much improved with the tint Nick! White and black is always such a classy clean look for vehicles...

Thanks man! Tint made me love it a whole lot more.

I got pulled over a few times in my mazda. Doctors note for an eye condition prevented any tickets thankfully. *knocks on wood* i haven't been bothered in about 3-4years though. I think at some point I'll do my windshield in 50 or 70, just for UV/Heat rejection.

I would think as the cops run your plates the notice of your tint would come up as permissible for you. Sorta like they know if you have CHL. Maybe I'm wrong :confused:

I know I could get a note and still might so that I can simply go 35% up front. I thought I heard that the law might go to 35%? Again, I don't know for sure.