FS: White '93 Stealth - NA 3.0L DOHC V6 - 82k Miles, 4k on Engine- Stealth/3k Hybrid

spankis

1993 Stealth ES - White - Non Turbo DOHC 3.0L V6, 5 spd Manual, 82k Miles, 4k on Engine Rebuild

Location - Canal Winchester, Ohio

I've debated it for several years now, but the time has come to sell my Stealth.

I bought the car from a neighbor as a bone-stock 1993 Stealth ES in 2007 with 67,706 miles on it. I performed the 60k maintenance immediately, then drove it as stock for a little while. In late 2007 I made some changes to the car using my favorite factory body components from a variety of years and models of Stealth/3000gt. As seen in pictures the car is very unique, and is also completely de-badged with no identifying Dodge/Mitsubishi emblems. In 2009 at a little over 78,000 miles the car developed a low oil pressure issue, which was later attributed to heavy wear at the bearings (I have the complete bearing set). In September of 2009 the engine was completely rebuilt, as detailed below. The car has always ran great since, and I've only put around 4,000 miles on it since being rebuilt. It now has 82,446 miles, and I honestly thought I'd keep the car forever, but it's time to buy a house. Such is life I suppose.

The car is truly in very good shape for its age and is very clean inside and out. It is very clean and solid underneath as well, as it has seen little winter driving in 22+ years. The paint is in good shape, but it does have a few minor chips and dings as you'd expect with a car this age. The most significant blemishes are several shallow creases along the top edge of the passenger front fender, which the white paint hides well from most angles. These were present on the car when I purchased it, and have never bothered me enough to warrant a repair. The car is mechanically extremely solid, with the only exception being the A/C compressor which does need replaced. I've identified the issue as a leak at the compressor itself. That aside, everything else on the car is in great shape. It leaks nothing, burns nothing, and drives very well.

An album of recent pictures can be seen AT THIS LINK, but I have many more pictures showing much of the work done on the car, including the engine removal, rebuild, and installation.

Also have the car on craigslist - show your friends http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5185888958.html

http://i.imgur.com/0dWw1NE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EShkG8A.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2WumWvZ.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x33/spankis/Stealth%202009/DSC_0290PP.jpg

Details are as follows:

- White 93 Stealth ES, DOHC, 5 speed manual - 82,446 miles

- Power Windows, Power Locks, Cruise,

- 1st Gen 3k Front Bumper, Rear Bumper, Side skirts (matching 1st Gen 3k fender/wheel-well liners, filled front emblem, color-matched "moustache")

- 1st Gen 3k Projector Fog Lights (HID upgraded)

- '99 3k Rear Garnish

- Stealth R/T Sail Panels

- Windows Tinted 35% Rear and Rear Sides, 45% Front Sides

- Charcoal Lower, Tan Upper Interior

- Charcoal + Tan Custom 2-tone Leather Interior

- Pioneer Premier DEH-P800PRS reference class CD Headunit (Extremely Nice)

- Polk Component Front Speakers, Infinity Rear speakers, Soundstream 4-channel amp

- Megan Coilovers, Addco Rear sway bar, Cusco Rear Strut Tower Brace, Front Strut Tower Brace

- IPS and Maximal Performance Adjustable Rear Control Arms

- 18 x 9 Konig Stampede Wheels, 275/35/18 Kumho Ecsta Tires (Very good tread, less than 10k miles)

- 3SX Stainless Brake Lines, Brembo Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS pads

- 3SX Lightweight Crank Pulley (stock size)

- K&N Intake Filter Kit, Polished Intake

- EK2 Downpipe, Mandrel Bent Downpipe-back Exhaust (Muffler, Resonator, Dual Stainless Tips)

- MSD Plug Wires, New Coil Pack in August of 2014

- Fuel Injectors Rebuilt and flow-tested by Evolution Injection in September of 2014

Engine Details (Rebuilt in Fall of 2009 at ~ 78,000 miles)

- New ERS .020 Overbore Pistons

- Clevite Bearings, Hastings/Perfect Circle Rings

- New Mitsubishi Full Gasket/Overhaul Kit

- New Mitsubishi 3rd gen "Big Bore" Lifters

- New Mitsubishi Oil Pump

- New Mitsubishi Water Pump, Gasket and O-ring

- New Mitsubishi Timing Belt, Hydraulic Tensioner, Tensioner Pulley, Idler Pulley

- ERS / Columbus Col-Weld performed - Clean, Bore/Hone, Crank Resurface, Valve Job

- Engine/removal re-installation done by Rob Hand

- At time of rebuild - New Upper + Lower Radiator Hoses, Fuel Filter, Clutch Master Cylinder

I'm sure there are other things I'm forgetting , but I have a folder of receipts for most all the work I've completed, as well as maintenance records dating back to 1996 from the previous owner. Since the rebuild the car has had only Valvoline conventional oil and Purolator PureOne oil filters.

Some of the more recent maintenance items include:

-New Coil Pack and Rebuilt +Flow-Tested Fuel Injectors in fall of 2014

-New Duralast Gold Battery with 60 month warranty in April 2014

The car will include the factory spare tire and jack, the original 16" wheels and tires, all-weather floor mats (in addition to the factory carpet mats), and a fitted Wolf car cover. Several other spare parts and maintenance items will be included also. The car is located in Canal Winchester, Ohio. Please feel free to PM me with any questions, or to provide contact info - I'm happy to discuss over phone/text/email.

Asking $6,000 obo

Thanks for looking!

-Scott

Edited by spankis

Very clean this looks like a nice pick up for someone.

Thanks for the kind words. I tried to price it reasonably. The market is flooded with non turbo cars that are beat to shit, and all the solid turbo cars are twice as much.

We will see I suppose.

Well damn guys, thanks. I've had a couple calls from younger dudes who don't seem to be car guys really, given the questions they ask. Would like to see it go to an enthusiast ideally, but oh well.

I can understand it attracting the high school crowd though for sure.

• 3 weeks later...