College Football Thread v11.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohio state definitely looks shitty. Hopefully they can get the kinks worked out. I don't mind a couple of close games to get them battle tested. It might be a case of Ohio state just playing to the level of competition (see USC 2002-2008). Or it might be that we just aren't that good of a football team right now.

No we don't agree on everything, I think this OSU team is better than last years FSU squad was. I still think OSU repeats, I just think they need to figure out their issues. My wife made the comment today that it seems like there is something going on within the team, they don't appear to have the same chemistry they had last year. Maybe the qb battle caused a little riff, maybe the lack of chip on their shoulder is doing it, idk but it needs solved asap.

The game today reminded me of Penn State last year, nail biter til the end. Marshall needs to put stick em on his gloves of something, that dude has a case of the fumblitis once again this year.

Yeah Indiana is a decent team. They should be ranked. If they were in SEC they'd be ranked about #13

I'd say this wins this weeks "Tilley stream of consciousness" award.

"Zander" is a douchebag name.

Our QB situation is a problem. And the staff knows it. NO confidence whatsoever in the passing game to get us a first down late in the game.

I'm not sure if it's Warriner or Beck I need to blame for calling edge rushing plays in clutch situations when your heisman candidate RB already has 200+ yards running between the tackles, but whoever it is, that mutherfucker can gargle my sweaty nutsack.

I want to give Jive shit right now....but I got nothin. Turns out Georgia is still that bitch that we thought they were.

OSU has 5 weeks to figure their shit out before they face a team that is a real threat in my opinion.

Maryland- OSU by 30+

Penn State- OSU by 20+

Rutgers- OSU by 30+

Minnesota- OSU by 20+

Illinois- OSU by 30+

yeah because Ohio state has been great at covering the spread so far this year

HRMMMM FACE GOES HRMMMM

I'd say this wins this weeks "Tilley stream of consciousness" award.

"Zander" is a douchebag name.

Our QB situation is a problem. And the staff knows it. NO confidence whatsoever in the passing game to get us a first down late in the game.

I'm not sure if it's Warriner or Beck I need to blame for calling edge rushing plays in clutch situations when your heisman candidate RB already has 200+ yards running between the tackles, but whoever it is, that mutherfucker can gargle my sweaty nutsack.

I want to give Jive shit right now....but I got nothin. Turns out Georgia is still that bitch that we thought they were.

<3

This OSU team this year is Florida St last year. Over rated' date=' barely squeaking by with wins and losing respect week by week. One of these cupcake teams will show up and upset the Buckeyes. Hell I don't think the Buckeyes can get by Sparty or Michigan. #hater[/quote']

You have predicted like 10 OSU losses since last year. How is that working out for you? Dope.

People aren't giving Indiana enough credit, they are a decent squad.

Yeah Indiana is a decent team. They should be ranked. If they were in SEC they'd be ranked about #13

what are you guys basing this off of?

their one point win over Southern Illinois Salukis whos 1-4 in the mvfc conference

or their three point win over Western Kentucky Hilltoppers

:confused::confused:

what are you guys basing this off of?

their one point win over Southern Illinois Salukis whos 1-4 in the mvfc conference

or their three point win over Western Kentucky Hilltoppers

:confused::confused:

THE EYE TEST YOU JERK IT WORKS FOR THE PLAYOFF COMMITTEE RIGHT

27 turnovers since the MSU game last year. Seriously the only difference on this offense is Tom Herman and real WR

Anyone else notice how Tom Herman has turned the Cougars into an offensive juggernaut in like half a season?

When Urban DOES retire, I hope Herman is available.

Also, he does stuff like this...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2574827-houston-coach-tom-herman-kicks-boosters-out-of-1st-class-to-make-room-for-o-line

:fuckyeah:

Well I went to the IU game and was probably on TV at some point. Woohoo I Was standing behind the goal post on the first FG by IU. It was a cold, dready, windy, crappy day.

I had been to OSU vs IU games before and man it really seems like this fan base is extremely excited about first downs and penalties. Like ridiculous, like they just won a national title at every first down. It was pretty stupid. Maybe just he people around me.

We definitely got lucky. The IU squad is not that good, their play calling and o-line were not so hot, among other things. I'll agree with Jive when he says it feels like we are last years FSU's team, I hope I get proven wrong but I'm really worried we're going to get lit up one of these Saturdays coming up. Both Mich teams are worrisome.

I don't think we should be ranked #1. #3 or #4 at best.