Arizona st has a real shot at upsetting Utah

Louisville over Florida st

Wv over Baylor

Florida over LSU

Michigan over Sparty

Bama over tamu

Bc over Clemson

Penn st over OSU

This is going to be a defining week. I cannot wait. I think most of all I would like to see Baylor lose.

Bama is the favorite over TAMU, TTUN is the Favorite over MSU

On the second note, anyone watched the Steelers game last night? Never bet again the Steelers on Monday Night games.

.636 on MNF. 3rd all time wins on MNF, tied for 3rd in winning %

.636 on MNF. 3rd all time wins on MNF, tied for 3rd in winning %

Really? Who have better record?

Sorry I didn't dig that deep, but as long as I've been following football (around 15 years) I only remember the Steelers loss on one Monday night game. Also as a gambler, anything over .500 I'll take it ;)

Really? Who have better record?

Sorry I didn't dig that deep, but as long as I've been following football (around 15 years) I only remember the Steelers loss on one Monday night game. Also as a gambler, anything over .500 I'll take it ;)

9'ers and Seahawks. Raiders and 9'ers have more total wins

TTUN will have their second loss for the year this Saturday. MSU will expose TTUN.

On the second note, anyone watched the Steelers game last night? Never bet again the Steelers on Monday Night games.

MSU has looked flat all year. No way they expose Michigan.

On a side note. Can people quit with TTUN bullshit. It makes you all sound like a bunch of idiots.

MSU has looked flat all year. No way they expose Michigan.

I mostly agree about MSU but I wonder if they're pulling an old school Tressel. With Dantonio being the coach it's entirely possible and nothing they haven't done before. They got up for their big game against Oregon and won that with relative ease. They've stayed vanilla and played down to everyone else and it's gotten maybe a little too close for comfort but they're still unbeaten. They may just not be great but we should know for sure after this weekend. Their secondary fell off big time last season and this year it's been decimated by injuries so that's a factor as well.

They beat Oregon with ease because Oregon is terrible. They are not Oregon of the past

Obviously. All I'm saying is they got up for what was perceived as their big game and handled it. At the time it was one of the bigger early season matchups of the last several years. That does have an effect on the players - on both sides.

Obviously. All I'm saying is they got up for what was perceived as their big game and handled it. At the time it was one of the bigger early season matchups of the last several years. That does have an effect on the players - on both sides.

Tutu boy doesn't believe that teams can play down

On a side note. Can people quit with TTUN bullshit. It makes you all sound like a bunch of idiots.

"That Team Up North" has been around since before you were born, tutu boy

Off topic, idk if any of you ever listen to 97.1 during the day, but this Lebotard/Stugotz show that ESPN airs is fucking terrible. I mean AWFUL. Colin Cowherd was a pretentious douche, but at least his show was mildly entertaining

Off topic, idk if any of you ever listen to 97.1 during the day, but this Lebotard/Stugotz show that ESPN airs is fucking terrible. I mean AWFUL. Colin Cowherd was a pretentious douche, but at least his show was mildly entertaining

It's bad. I stopped listening after 2 days.

LeRetard is the worst show on sports radio...ever...anywhere.

I was literally just thinking that when I was listening to them this morning. If you're going to be on the radio you should either be informative or funny. They are neither. I hate the stupid dad that introduces them too, Jesus is that accent fucking annoying when he says their names. I wonder how long that dumbass show will last. They shouldn't have run Cowherd out of town. He was great.

Bumped into Jacoby Boren today at lunch, 6-2 285 is EXTREMELY generous.

did you ask to guess his weight?? try to lift him up to judge?

that used to be my favorite pick up line with women. ask them how much they weighed, told them i was going to pick them up to try to guess, and then carried them back to my cave:lolguy::lolguy: