My boat grew bigger? (new daily)

gillbot

I never thought a challenger could put on weight, but I think mine may be preggo or something.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/gillbot/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbjbui0jh.jpg

2015 Grand Caravan SE, blacktop package and some other options nobody cares about. Used my supplier pricing rather than haggling and got 0% financing on top of that. Good enough. Let the hating commence!!!

Challenger wasn't ignored, I riced it up too.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/gillbot/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsnd5txq4m.jpg

Hellcat air box since that's the cheapest CAI option out there and the genpartsco DIPS screen. IMHO, the dips screen is a piece of overpriced shit and I regret that purchase. O-well, lesson learned I guess. I need to get a catch can for mine and the wife's SS soon. After that, who knows what mod bug will bite.

R.i.p. Gillbot

Meh. This is like my eleventy billionth van. Old job used to force us to drive them as company vehicles so I know what to expect.

Stow and go is the greatest invention on earth.

That's why we got this one. Stow n go is badass. Haul a riding tractor or atv? YUP! Haul kiddos? YUP!

Lol @ the haters. I guess having two sports cars and buying a kid hauler is bad LOL

Yeah, I always lol when posting here.

Pretty nice looking for a minivan, for what it's worth

I actually don't mind it tbh. The blacktop package makes it look way better than the base avp model and was well worth the extra.

I'll rock it with 0 fucks given. I know what's in the garage, let the haters hate.

Hopefully, you put the van closest to the garage man door. So when you walk out you are all 'awww' :(

Then, just past it is the challenger. And you are 'yeeeaahh' :). The other way around would suck.

I like it! We used to have a 2008 fully loaded for our family vehicle but the depreciation is super killer on minivans sold it while it still had some value. Excellent if you plan to keep it til the wheels fall off tho!

The hope is to keep it till it rusts apart, but being as I have car-ADD, we'll see how long it lasts.

calm down lawrence. my post was meant as a joke.

He is always sandy in the vag.

I miss my Grand Caravan Crew for work. good purchase.

I was against them till I got one as a company vehicle. They would always last 80k+ for me without a single issue or hiccup other than brakes. The one that gave me issues needed a transmission at like 85-90k but it was a 2006 and it was common for that year.

Hopefully, you put the van closest to the garage man door. So when you walk out you are all 'awww' :(

Then, just past it is the challenger. And you are 'yeeeaahh' :). The other way around would suck.

Sadly, it's parked in front of my challenger so I have to move my truck AND this van to get my car out. Fml......... That's part of what led to the decline of me driving my old Camaro. Was just too much hassle to get it out all the time.