2007 Mustang Exhaust

indy82z

Unfortunately most truly custom exhaust work will get you up to the same kind of pipe when you look into labor, stainless pipes, mufflers, all the trimmings. For the price of "exhaust kits" these days, it's typically a much simpler smoother and cheaper way to go.

Unless you want to try and talk someone like Mad Hatter into doing it..

Tell him to save his money, or put it towards suspension/brakes/tires/V8.

I have tried to tell him that but it is his first car and he love this car. I told him to just drive it and save money and buy a V8 car instead but he wont have any of it..

What suspension and brake mods are recommended? I am absolutely not a Mustang guy so I can not help him out at all..

I have the stock axle back exhaust from my old 2013 Mustang GT, if he wants them he can have them for free. No idea if you could make use of them in any way, but free fits in most budgets. Just offering.

I tried to + rep you for this, but apparently I have to spread it around more. You must have said something else I liked.

This is a great gesture.

I have the stock axle back exhaust from my old 2013 Mustang GT, if he wants them he can have them for free. No idea if you could make use of them in any way, but free fits in most budgets. Just offering.

Awesome..thank you. I think for that price it would be worth trying to make it fit...

I will shoot you a PM

Thanks!!

Tom

Thing going in his favor is historically the GTs and the V6s shared almost everything so the exhaust shouldn't be all that tough to fit. A little finagling and you'll have a GTV6 rumble!

Lowering springs are always excellent for the looks department, changes this attitude of the car and aren't TERRIBLY expensive. Brake upgrades will cost some $$$, true handling mods I would stay away from as they change those cars considerably and you may be throwing good money after something that will ruin your enjoyment of the car.

I did a full suspension on my Mustang over last winter and with how tight I made it the damn thing felt like it was on rails but was not nearly as fun to drive. Just my .02