What do you do in the Winter?

Grudes

It was fun as hell watching you rag the shit out of my WRX, lol.

Basically I just do the stuff you all do in the summer because it's finally not hot as balls down here.

I don't think I drove your car when playing in the snow.

I did drag it down the drag strip though :fuckyeah:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drink beer, watch sports/TV, play xbox. Maybe work on the house a little now that I own one. I fucking hate winter. The good news is I'll be driving a lifted 4x4 Suburban instead of a third gen Camaro or 2WD S10 like the last several winters, so maybe I'll enjoy going out a little more often.

I do try to catch up with people I didn't connect with during warmer months; great time to happy-hour or network with friends and business contacts. WEATHER SUCKS...LET'S GO DRINK!

Will be going to FL and Mexico this winter, plus trips around OH and PA for work and holidays.

I hear you guys about winter boredom, but I've quickly learned that once kids start socializing there is no shortage of things to do or get done on the weekends.

I watch movies and drink lots of whiskey. I also make it to the indoor karts a few times, this year I plan on adding some trips to the shooting range.

I'll hopefully get up to the hangout some more then last year, I take you up to Doc's if and when that happens.

Thats cool it will be good to get out of my cave.

Loooong winter here in Wisconsin. I think I'm going to get into snowboarding this year. I drive the gtr all winter, I just need to get the blizzaks on. Gonna run a lot on the treadmill and bike on my trainer---need to drop about 10-15lbs. I'm pumped about traveling more. Headed to Ohio next week for the game with some buddies, then Hilton head in November, Hawaii in January.

Loooong winter here in Wisconsin. I think I'm going to get into snowboarding this year. I drive the gtr all winter, I just need to get the blizzaks on. Gonna run a lot on the treadmill and bike on my trainer---need to drop about 10-15lbs. I'm pumped about traveling more. Headed to Ohio next week for the game with some buddies, then Hilton head in November, Hawaii in January.

How is Hilton Head in November? I go there alot in the summer.

Plow snow, and work on car projects when not attending the kids school and sport events.. This winter's line up includes completing the interior on the 69 vette and polishing the aluminum wheels on the 78 vette.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/RAS69/20131206_182620.jpg