NFL Thread

BStowers023

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steelers gave Joey Porter the game ball. Essentially admitting that they sent him out there to bait. Bengals aren't classy, but the Steelers still hold the classless NFL team title. Coaches pulling players hair on the sidelines and picking fights with players in the middle of the field. Trash

Not sure if serious......

You really think that coach pulled his hair on purpose, or simply had a 225 lb freight train coming at him and grabbed anything he could to stop it. He grabbed his arm, the 20ft braids/dredds got in the way. Kinda like if you're on the field and some one tackles you by your long girly hair, no penalty, you chose it.

Steelers fans are delusional and honestly think they have classy fans with a classy organization :dumb:

You're so right... Because Bengals fans throwing bottles at Steelers fans and injured players in addition to cheering as they got hurt was all class. Pure class.

Every single game has calls that should have been called and shouldn't have been called, it's a fact of life. Some days the errors lean towards one team more than another. Refs can't see everything.

For Bengals fans to blame everybody else for their loss but themselves is the whole reason they lead the league in longest playoff drought. It's time they take some self accountability.

Bengals were the ones that made the mistake of fumbling. Bengals were the ones that failed on Defense and allowed an injured QB to drive 50 yards down the field. A Bengals player was the one that intentionally went after a defenseless receiver. That's the game right there. Steelers had the 1st down and 20 seconds left.

Throw as many off setting penalties for whatever went on after the injury. The outcome would have been the same.

Steelers fans are delusional and honestly think they have classy fans with a classy organization :dumb:

Steelers- Shazier issues a public apology to Bernard that he wasnt trying to hurt him.

Bengals- Pacman Jones claims Antonio Brown was faking it.

You tell me

Oh Bengals players and fans are far FAR from classy. The difference is, I'll admit it, will you?

Honestly? NFL games are typically full of mouth breathers to begin with, so I dont reallt care all that much

Steelers- Shazier issues a public apology to Bernard that he wasnt trying to hurt him.

Bengals- Pacman Jones claims Antonio Brown was faking it.

You tell me

OK, I'll bite...

Bengals - Burfict tries to apologize within MINUTES of hit to Brown, only to have trainer rip his arm off of him (as seen in video above).

Steelers - Shazier continues to celebrate and dance in the MIDDLE of the field with Blake minutes after the hit while Bernard lays motionless AND after he had already celebrated in the end zone after returning the fumble. He then proceeds to the sideline and continues to mock and reenact Bernard going unconscious. He then tries to issue an apology over twitter DAYS later? How cute.

BTW, of course the crowd was in a frenzy, as they all got to witness the illegal hit on Bernard over and over on the scoreboard and see Shazier continuing to celebrate and taunt the crowd, while Bernard is still laying on the field. Then to top it off (can't blame him), have Tomlin challenge the ruling on the field and force the crowd to watch the replay over again, and again see Shazier still acting like an ass.

No one is going to win the class argument, there are clearly thugs on both teams.

Edited by Unleashed

In all honesty, as a Steelers and OSU fan, I Was disappointed with Shazier's celebration while the player was down. I am really surprised we are talking about dirty hits by Steelers players and not mentioning Mitchell or Harrison. I would have expected controversy around them not Shazier.

But back to the play - if it was not a penalty (no flag was thrown) it should have been a TD. For those of you who think the refs were "pro-Steelers" why was that not called a TD.

One more thing, Burfict took the interception he made, ran 80 yards and out the tunnel - no flag. Why?

I am thankful for a W but truly hated to get it that way.

Oh Bengals players and fans are far FAR from classy. The difference is, I'll admit it, will you?

I have been to countless Steelers games, including the playoff game vs the Ravens. Nobody cheered if a player got hurt, we lost the game and nobody ragged on Ravens fans. As we walked out no Ravens fans ragged on Steelers fans. Was a good clean rivalry. So no, I won't say the steelers and their fans have no class. I'll leave that to the Bengals.

I have been to countless Steelers games, including the playoff game vs the Ravens. Nobody cheered if a player got hurt, we lost the game and nobody ragged on Ravens fans. As we walked out no Ravens fans ragged on Steelers fans. Was a good clean rivalry. So no, I won't say the steelers and their fans have no class. I'll leave that to the Bengals.

I saw how classless Steelers fans were first hand Saturday night. So you can give me your opinion all you want, but to me, my first hand experience trunks yours. If the Bengals are playing the Colts Saturday night, it's completely different.

In all honesty, as a Steelers and OSU fan, I Was disappointed with Shazier's celebration while the player was down. I am really surprised we are talking about dirty hits by Steelers players and not mentioning Mitchell or Harrison. I would have expected controversy around them not Shazier.

But back to the play - if it was not a penalty (no flag was thrown) it should have been a TD. For those of you who think the refs were "pro-Steelers" why was that not called a TD.

One more thing, Burfict took the interception he made, ran 80 yards and out the tunnel - no flag. Why?

Shazier has assimilated? Joey Porter is his coach...

Whistles? I think they blew the play dead not realizing it was a fumble or realized the missed penalty and did they best the could to make it even? Just playing devil's advocate on the latter.

Another time Burfict should have been flagged. Ref's were just bad. period. I honestly don't think 3 games will change anything with him. Would be nice to see the NFL be proactive/creative and suspend him for the Steelers games and 1st game of the season.

OK, I'll bite...

Bengals - Burfict tries to apologize within MINUTES of hit to Brown, only to have trainer rip his arm off of him (as seen in video above).

Steelers - Shazier continues to celebrate and dance in the MIDDLE of the field with Blake minutes after the hit while Bernard lays motionless AND after he had already celebrated in the end zone after returning the fumble. He then proceeds to the sideline and continues to mock and reenact Bernard going unconscious. He then tries to issue an apology over twitter DAYS later? How cute.

BTW, of course the crowd was in a frenzy, as they all got to witness the illegal hit on Bernard over and over on the scoreboard and see Shazier continuing to celebrate and taunt the crowd, while Bernard is still laying on the field. Then to top it off (can't blame him), have Tomlin challenge the ruling on the field and force the crowd to watch the replay over again, and again see Shazier still acting like an ass.

No one is going to win the class argument, there are clearly thugs on both teams.

I saw how classless Steelers fans were first hand Saturday night. So you can give me your opinion all you want, but to me, my first hand experience trunks yours. If the Bengals are playing the Colts Saturday night, it's completely different.

Shazier has assimilated? Joey Porter is his coach...

Whistles? I think they blew the play dead not realizing it was a fumble or realized the missed penalty and did they best the could to make it even? Just playing devil's advocate on the latter.

Another time Burfict should have been flagged. Ref's were just bad. period. I honestly don't think 3 games will change anything with him. Would be nice to see the NFL be proactive/creative and suspend him for the Steelers games and 1st game of the season.