Ohio lemon law?

Exodus

Heres the situation... My dad bought a 2012/2013 Automatic Ford Focus brand new and it has only 16k miles on it. The only thing is, the transmission is slipping, grinding, shaking, and rattling. Honestly in a brand new car, this is the craziest thing I have ever seen in a new car.

He has taken it back to the dealership multiple times and they keep telling him its normal. And it is most definitely not normal.

What should he do? Can he sue, or is there some sort of recall? From what I understand Ford isn't interested in playing ball with him on this. He just wants it fixed or a replacement vehicle.

Lemon Law only covers new cars for the first year or 18,000 miles (whichever comes first). It should be covered under warranty, but we all know how great Ford is with honoring those. Try a different dealership.

We will try a different dealership. My wifes 97 honda with 150k on ir shifts better than his car. Amazes me.