Columbus Racing's Holiday Party 12/19

blue98ls1

This year we are once again inviting you all to come and enjoy the Holidays with all of your favorite car enthusiasts! We will be kicking off the festivities with dinner at Quaker Steak & Lube at 7:30 located at:

8500 Lyra Dr, Columbus, OH

After dinner, we invite you to join us at Doc's winter hangout. The hangout will open tentatively between 9-9:30. We will be providing desserts/beverages to all who come out. (Yes, before you ask I will make the Reese's Fudge again!) We ask if you bring any beverages that they are non-alcoholic. Alcohol will not be permitted on the premises.

In case some you have not been to the hangout, the address is:

320 London Road, Suite 101 (in Building 100)

Delaware, Ohio

This post will be updated as we get closer to the event with any additional details.

I'm looking forward to seeing a big crowd.

Just in case you aren't able to join us at Quaker Steak, you're still welcome at the Hangout. It will open at 9:00 p.m.

For those who haven't been to the Hangout, it's in the Howald Industrial Park at 320 London Road in Delaware, Ohio. As you come down the entry drive, you'll see the Christmas lights in the front of the first building in the Park. Park in front of the lights and come on in.

There's no smoking allowed in the building. There is a smokers' station at the entrance. Please dispose of your cigarette butts there rather than in the shrubs or in the parking lot. Drugs and alcohol are prohibited in the Park.

If you have trouble finding your way, call me at 740-405-5565.