College Football Thread v13.0

bicranium

Is the Big 12 the worst conference in the history of all conferences? Their bowl performance this year will likely keep any team from that conference out of the playoff unless their undefeated.

I would say so. Just goes to show you how over rated that conference was.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darron Lee officially announcing he's going pro. Honestly, I don't expect much out of him at the next level. I feel he's a tweener, but get the money while you can!!

I have no opinion on how he will do in the NFL until I see his running and weight numbers from the combine. If he is in the range of the strong safeties and weighs about 220 i think he will make it as an SS in the league. If he weighs in around 235 and runs like he looks, he will make it as an ILB in a 3-4 ala Shazier. If he weighs in theblow 220's and runs like a LB he will flame out fast.

Did I hear right that Oregon blew a 31-0 lead?

Yep. Was 31-0 at halftime. Oregon lost their QB when they were up 31-0 though. They showed the stat the Oregon had the 31 points and 250 or so yards with him in then only 40 or so yards and no points after he went out until OT.

I did like Oregon's uniforms last night, just saying.

I watched about 10 minutes of that game. Turned it on, first play I saw was Oregon getting a punt blocked that then turned into an Oregon player running with the blocked punt for the first down (WTF?!?), then watched the Oregon QB almost get killed on a pretty nasty collision that put him out of the game. Turned it off because Sling TV was being an asshole.

Thanks Oregon for denying me even more bowl mania points. You and North Carolina can go on my shit list and stay there. Jerks. You too, Sling TV. I'm over you.

Pick a date to get together at a BWW sometime in January ( not the weekend of 9th or 21) or in February to have some wings and beer. The first $50 of the bill is on me with what Orion paypal'd me. Everyone is welcome to come

So there was a direct helmet to helmet contact in the Arkansas game that was not called and another one last night that was exactly the same if not worse than the bosa hit that was also not called at all... If your going to make a rule make sure the people who are going to uphold it are all on the same page.

In referring to the cactus bowl #31 tags the qb #3

And the hit during the Arkansas game on reed

Pick a date to get together at a BWW sometime in January ( not the weekend of 9th or 21) or in February to have some wings and beer. The first $50 of the bill is on me with what Orion paypal'd me. Everyone is welcome to come

Someone go take advantage of this. At least I'll be buying some rounds for some Buckeye fans. ;)

This Powell is gone, the mass exodus continues.

I expect this to be a trend aroubd CFB. With concussion issues and injury issues mounting up, these players are going to begin jumping earlier and earlier.

As soon as I was a potential top 3 rounds pick, I'd be gone. Why would I stay in college where I'm not making money risking a potential career ending injury.

Same here. In fact, I think you're kind of dumb if you don't leave for the draft and you're projected to go in the top three rounds. Case and point: Cardale Jones.